• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will amphetamine show up on a meth test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitz1111

Greenlighter
Yesterday I took my girlfriends diet pills. I didn't think about my up coming drug test. I bought a first check drug test. I didnt come up postive for anything but it only have meth test on it. If I have amphetamine in my pee would it still text postive on the meth strip?

Why don't you use google. This is a fairly simple question which I'm sure will have been asked and answered hundreds of times.

I did. Google was not clear. So what do you think? I got a test with amphetamine anyways.

I'm not 100% sure so don't take what I say as facts.

I vaguely remember reading that all types of amphetamines will show positive on a drugs test, I even think MDMA would show up also with it being an amphetamine also.

It's kind of the same with Codeine. If you've taken it, it'll show up as Morphine on a drug test.

well shit :( do you think they will buy that a doc gave me a sample to see if it worked for me ?

diet pills? you mean adderall? that's not a diet pill my friend that is an amphetamine, you knew the answer before you even asked it didn't you?

i don't think these threads are allowe dhere.

but it's quite likely that amphetamine will show up on ameth test.

diet pills opens up a huge world of questions to me, that's such a broad term, hell you can be talking about a herbal supplement or actual amphetamine

It's real amphetamine. My gf doc gave them to here. I just wanted to try them but I got like 3 or days to clear my self out.

Status
Not open for further replies.