• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will a moderate MDMA dose interfere with exam performance a week later?

rolodex propaganda

Bluelighter
I would like to roll this upcoming weekend on half a party flock, or maybe a whole party flock split in two and spread apart. However, I have a very important physics exam 9 days later... If there is any chance that the MDMA dose will have any negative effect whatsoever on my mental performance, I'd rather pass.

I could really use a party to unwind, but not if it will stop me from being at 100% for this exam. This is physics, and nothing else requires so much hard thinking for me, not even organic chemistry. I don't think I've ever felt a hangover from MDMA before and I've rolled about 20 times over the course of 7 years or so... What does everyone think?

Do what you think feels right... I'd not do MDMA for at least 2-3 weeks before my exam, but that's me. If I take MDMA I'm guaranteed to not have an optimal brain for a good few weeks. Things that require hard thinking just become that much more difficult to maintain, not that it's impossible, it just becomes harder. Do note that I consistently will feel crap after a 100mg+ dose of MDMA for about a week.

I'd do it, but I don't experience anything detrimental to cognition after one day post MDMA. Considering you've been doing this for 7 years, and never had anything noticable in the weeks afterwards, chances are you'd be fine again. Make sure you're testing it and keeping doses reasonable.

It shouldn't be a problem. If it was the day after... Well that's a different story but you should be at full mental capacity again in well under a week

I feel a bit foggy for a few days after mdma. Not sure if it's the drugs or the lack of sleep/booze etc.

I personally cannot take MDMA during a semester as it affects me cognitively as well as the obvious negative emotional effects. Not only is it more difficult to concentrate on studying (due to the negative emotional aspects) I also find that my memory takes a plunge for about two weeks post-MDMA.

I'd wait until I finished the exam then go all out as it'd probably feel much more rewarding. It's only 1 week. However, as you seem to be really experienced you should be able to determine whether you should do it or not.