• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will 40mg of adderall clearly affect me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arksenu

Bluelighter
I've taken adderall once before. It was 20mg of adderall XR (taken sublingually), and it DID affect me, but I actually felt calm and focused; able to handle myself. I am wondering if doubling up to 40mg would affect me to the point that my family would notice. Anyone know? (Taking this sublingually as well)

Hey, you'll defiently be affected but it you'll really just become even more focused and similar to speed, you'll notice time fly by, like when it seems like you've been doing whatever for 5 minutes only, then you check the clock it'll have been a couple of hours. My suggestion is to try and do 30..in my personal experience, adderalls an awesome and productive drug but taking more than you should before you're ready can not be fun or helpful at all

If the 40mg D,L Amphetamine (Adderall) we're talking about is extended release like the last 20mg, then I think you should be fine. For myself, this same dose really wouldn't do much. I would probably do at least double that to get a good buzz, but when you're naive to Amphetamines and stimulants in general, it can be harder to control yourself, especially the rate at which you talk or move your body/face/mout. You just might not be aware of how sped up you actually are, which can obviously be a problem.

If you can remain aware of how you are acting and can control it to a degree and your parents arent' already suspicious. Then you should be fine.

Unfortunately though, this type of thread really doesn't fit into the criteria for what is acceptable Basic Drug Discussion material. It's not a big deal becaue you're new, but I would encourage your to read the guidelines before creating more threads. Threads should ultimately revolve around the concept of Harm Reduction. Threads about how to get the most fucked up, acquire drugs, play doctors, fool parents, rob drug dealers, tell others how great drugs are and on and on, are not allowed, but are still frequently created.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.