• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Wife wants me to go back on ADHD meds , any self care treatments?

shrooms microdose feels just half-baked, even if it has somewhat calming effect. LSD microdose is much more dynamic.

I think that it is not beneficial to look too much at studies-they are not plentiful at this point of human history and we need to remember that if there is not enough studies with different approaches, there is no way to make conclusion that no one is benefitting of microdosing, even if that was average result.
Yeah. That’s what I was thinking it would be more likely the lsd would help focus because doesn’t it directly act on dopamine? I never had it btw. Always wanted to but got ripped off both times I tried to get it. Fake blotter so I gave up on it and I don’t have the dark net know how. Sure I know how to get a for browser and all that but I don’t know how to protect my systems enough to ho in there I ghink. Maybe I’m being paranoid but I thought darknet is risky if you don’t know what you are doing.

Yeah, LSD has various stimulant properties.

I have got fake blotters on three occasions. It is frustrating sometimes.

Take it from me, walk away.
Damn just blew 600 dollars in leaf and crystals and rosin…like literally yesterday. Kratom I believe has some cognitive impairment as well n chronic long term use but that’s likely for any psychotropic drug with some More than others

The only thing that makes amphetamines addicting for me is the libido increase. Maaan, if I were to mix sex and amphetamines right now even at this dose I think I would get addicted again…so I just have to not play when I’m dosing and only use it when I need it for now on. Say before an interview or if symptoms are so extreme that day my wife is going apeshit again