• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wierd Weed High

ChildrenOfTheGrave

Bluelighter
So started off the night smoking three bowls of one of the most potent weed I've smoked. After that I took 2.5 mg of klonopin and called an Uber to go to an arcade by my house. I drank a cup of wine there and had a shit ton of fun there, just messing around. We called an Uber back, and got our weed and pipe and got ready to go to a park. The park itself is really beautiful. It has a lake, trees, ducks, just really cool. My friend and I decided to go to the top of the park where you stand over everything. It was in this moment I felt weirdly infinite. It started off with really intense deep thoughts. I started thinkingredients about I'm standing still in time and for a second I thought I was frozen, while watching the earth move. I started getting deep thoughts about time and space. Anyway, I was wondering if this type of thing is common just for smoking weed. Last time I smoked weed I seriously tripped for a second, and I'm just wonderingredients if it's just me.

I just finished posting my thread, and then all the sudden it's gone.

did u try to edit your post on a mobile device? the edit button deletes the thread, it's a glitch.

and yeah weed can be psychedelic at times. given the right set and setting your experience isn't weird. it's just 'weed' :).

Yeah I did do that.

I'm not a novice or anything but I've never had it be so trippy. I tried it again last night and I thought clowns were chasing me. After that I thought there were people hiding behind campaign signs on the sidewalk. I finally calmed down and spent half an hour at an intersection going from side to side. Feeling like my life is an intersection, and that I'm stuck. And so it was just the weed? Kpins don't potentate it like that?

Well did you have a t break or something? im guessing it was the klonopin with the weed that caused this. But this is normal. I remember the first time i smoked i heard my concious telling me to go home.

I didnt see your second post but kpin has a very long half life and could for sure cause this. Also prolonged smoking gives some people paranoia. Try a tolerance break?