PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wierd hallucinogen I ingested and have no clue as to what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Armagoth

Bluelighter
I scored some blotter that I was told was LSD. when I ingested it I felt absolutely nothing for 2 an a half to 3 hours, and even then I had no body buzz whatsoever. It gave me minor visuals but felt like nothing I have ever taken. A real mellow experience with no mind wandering or anything that resembles any form of acid or shrooms I have ever taken. Anybody out their have any Idea what this could have possibly been? Someone suggested 2CI. I've never done that drug nor do I know anyone that is very familiar with it. Thanks for any advice regarding my question.

Threshold dose of anything active at a few miligrans.

We don't allow substance ID/"what did I take" threads on Bluelight, because it is entirely speculative - at best you can maybe say what you ingested (if you get lucky), at worst you will make a bunch of assumptions and end up concluding something totally wrong.

If you can still get access to some of the original material you can send it to DanceSafe or Energy Control to get it tested. Or use a reagent testing kit. Judging what a drug is by physical inspection and ingestion is not accurate and actually kind of risky.

closing

Status
Not open for further replies.