• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why won't Oxys work even after 2 months of being clean

Alien47

Bluelighter
Ok so I used 150 mgs of oxy a day for awhile my oxy use lasted 2 years but that was the peak wen I quit anyways I have bin off sence feburary 2 and I have bin taking vitamins to help repair my receptors and all the other damage caused during abuse but 2 days ago I fell weak and found some pills and I snorted half and felt close 0 then the next day I snorted one with like 50mgs of Benadryl and felt close to nothing as well and before I quit I was starting to have this happen even wen I used 60-70 mgs when I ussally only used 50 at once I still felt close nothing no matter what at the time I figured it was my receptors being fucked but I haven't used in forever and the meds I'm taking have repaired most of the damage o would say I mean I'm in better mood and more motivated have more energy after taking them but yet still nothing can someone explain to me the possible explanations for this because I have no clue anymore

Tolerance

150mg of oxy is an enormous dose considering that usually the standard therapeutic dosage is between 5-30mg.

Don't know how much time it will take to lower your tolerance, months maybe years.

opiate tolerance doesnt reset as fast as you think as said above it could take a long time