• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why were the silly bastards all driving round?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Before the virus every road I went on was rammed - even at 6pm at night - now they're all empty. If they arn't going to work, getting food or taking the dog out - what were the set of silly bastards doing driving round all the time? Just to sit in their cars talking? Or go buy a doughnut and lick a fucking lolly?

Last edited:
Fuck knows. The roads have been waaaay busier today as well, so you can be sure it's gonna kick off a major traffic lockdown if it keeps up

Roads have been fairly quiet around my way, but those that are on the roads are driving like they’re on the set of a Mad Max film.

Same here, UK.

Quiet af. I think Death Race's movie about to happen, haha. Yesterday I was driving to market to buy some food, I needed some new towels and few other things. And, I don't drive my R8, that's a race car. It has 230mph ( though it has a button and I can change the frequency of the engine, 140mph - 230), I went with her one time in the city and I think I got stopped once every hour, haha. So my daily car's a Ford F-150 and I almost got wrecked. How they drive, probably they scared, I understand their actions but still man. Watch the fuck out. Let's hope that a blondie won't drive...

Same here, UK.

Quiet af. I think Death Race's movie about to happen, haha. Yesterday I was driving to market to buy some food, I needed some new towels and few other things. And, I don't drive my R8, that's a race car. It has 230mph ( though it has a button and I can change the frequency of the engine, 140mph - 230), I went with her one time in the city and I think I got stopped once every hour, haha. So my daily car's a Ford F-150 and I almost got wrecked. How they drive, probably they scared, I understand their actions but still man. Watch the fuck out. Let's hope that a blondie won't drive...
U ain’t got an R8 u clown. They cost over 100 grand

my daily car's a Ford F-150

They don't sell the F150 in the UK, so if you're telling the truth you've imported a left hand drive American pickup truck that's impractically huge on British roads and drinks petrol like I imagine F.U.B.A.R. drinks beer.

Then again how can I talk I'm definitely buying a Cybertruck when those come out here. Can say that with confidence too because knowing Tesla I have 10 years to get the money together 😂

They don't sell the F150 in the UK, so if you're telling the truth you've imported a left hand drive American pickup truck that's impractically huge on British roads and drinks petrol like I imagine F.U.B.A.R. drinks beer.

Then again how can I talk I'm definitely buying a Cybertruck when those come out here. Can say that with confidence too because knowing Tesla I have 10 years to get the money together 😂

Whaat, hahaaa. I like him, yeye

I love Cybertrucks. Musk's one crazy ass dude. They basically are what a 10 yr old would draw, haha.

The only thing that drinks petrol like I drink beer is me... ;)

I've deffo noticed an increase in mad cunts taking advantage of the relatively quite roads to drive like dickheads. Funnily enough, they're the same BMW and Audi drivers that have always driven like dickheads - but now they can realise their full potential...

Whaat, hahaaa. I like him, yeye

I love Cybertrucks. Musk's one crazy ass dude. They basically are what a 10 yr old would draw, haha.

Yes haha I love the thing. Have you seen it's in a Travis Scott video? Preparing for the oldies here to take the piss out of music from this century, but here ya go, it has some cool 80's JDM cars, a Cybertruck, Cyberquad, and Elon Musk's flamethrower.

Yes haha I love the thing. Have you seen it's in a Travis Scott video? Preparing for the oldies here to take the piss out of music from this century, but here ya go, it has some cool 80's JDM cars, a Cybertruck, Cyberquad, and Elon Musk's flamethrower.

Oldie checking in to take the piss 😉

Actually, I can't be fuckin arsed...

50343382-355185078409943-261664152295047168-n.gif