Admin Attention why was my thread frozen for further replies?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter

let me know if i posted something against the rules, so i can not doing again

or if this website requires a payment for me to keep asking questions let me know please i might have some $$ ssved up

I'm not an admin by any means, but there are updates being done to BLUE-light, maybe that is causing issues?... or perhaps we will both learn something new. I have never seen BL demand funds, but there is a donation portal that is tax deductible if you feel inclined. As for stuttering while drinking, try drinking some water to re hydrate, like order a water back, dehydration could be causing the slipage. I know if I'm sober and become dehydrated I sound all types of messed up. SIDE note, having 2drinks remember to watch both, and if you loose sight of your water, order another if you are worried about potential drink tampering... Have a great weekend!!! And Stay safe!!

So cool...
Ordinary Batman Adventures

Do you have the name of that admin? And can he get a warning?

The buck stops here, so without looking into the guts of the server to track down this critical clue on who to blame, I will step forth and take responsibility for all staff and whomever committed this particular heinous crime.

A warning may not suffice. Not even a firm finger shaking. I'm afraid this calls for more corporal punishment, something physical that leaves a stinging reminder of the consequences of such negligence. Perhaps something on par with a pubic flogging in the town square. I think a combination of humilation and physical pain is warranted, so perhaps you being the one so wronged should be the one to deliver a firm spanking upon my buttocks. I fear even this may not be enough, and if that is the case, we shall continue....

1600266930894-gif.534258

Was there a typo, or was it intentional :unsure: