• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Why the incorrect weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda B

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I'm new here on BL but I used to be on drugsandbooze like 12 years ago. Anyways...on with my post.

I live in Oklahoma City (Thunder Up!) I have used heroin off and on for a decade. I used to just get what i needed for the day or couple days. In the last year I've been getting bigger amounts and flip it to cover my habit and pay a few bills. When I first went to buy a ball I was expecting 3.5 because that's what an 8-ball weighs. Well I was informed that a ball weighs 3 a quack weighs 6 half 12 whole 24
I was wondering, is this just a regional thing or is it like this everywhere.

Dude in your post you are refrensing selling drugs that's an extremely poor idea when posting on a forum like this and also against our rules. Maybe the reason it's because he is shorting you and there can't be any or answer than this; sorry. Please read the BLUA before posting again because you could receive points to your account for advertising selling drugs.

Hope you stick as around and take time to learn how things work here, Welcome to Bluelight <3

Bluelight User Agreement

Dude in your post you are refrensing selling drugs that's an extremely poor idea when posting on a forum like this and also against our rules. Maybe the reason it's because he is shorting you and there can't be any or answer than this; sorry. Please read the BLUA before posting again because you could receive points to your account for advertising selling drugs.
Well I'm new here bro. My bad. And no, I'm not getting shorted. That's how it is here. I've asked around. I was just wondering if that's how it is anywhere other than okc.

I mean of course I have had dealers do that to me especially ones that sell Cocaine/ Heroin they are the most inconsistent of the bunch usually. Had to switch Coke dealers not long ago because of quality and this one is messing up now to and I'm gonna just be off the shit and get something different like NEP or a-PHP in the near future.

As mentioned, discussions revolving illegal activity is against the rules.

An 1/8th should always be 3.5 grams (actually slightly more). Never heard of this being different, and shouldn't have any regional variation.

I'd reconsider the whole practice if I were you. Selling heroin can get you quite a bit of jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.