• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Why Marijuana Legalization is Inevitable in America by 2020

I didn't suggest that he did? I'm not defending the guy's drug policy. It was just an off the cuff remark on how people still somehow associate marijuana with the left. I wouldn't read into it much my man.

I have not be super excited about the policies being passed to deal with addiction in MA. Actually I’ve been pretty disappointed.

i disagree. americans have a thing for evangelical principles and christian "morals" that will most likely keep this fucking weird country (currently living in FL) sadly lagging on drug laws. Your justice system, private prisons, and federal agencies depend on the "drug war" way too much to let it go. my bet is at least 10 years if even then

the US is still the most religious advanced counrtry, but rates of religiousity have been steadily declining thank god (pun intended, lowercase g intended also)

I have not be super excited about the policies being passed to deal with addiction in MA. Actually I’ve been pretty disappointed.

can you elaborate?

It is really my pet peeve when people post who don't know shit from shinola. Obama denied rescheduling marijuana out of Schedule I.

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/10/4895...t-to-loosen-federal-restrictions-on-marijuana

its sad that he was too much of a puss. But he was the first black president, and i can understand he had a lot on his shoulders in terms of representing black people. He realized that a lot of this country is not ready for legal weed, and that these are generally the racists and they would just be like "see you put a black person in power and drugs become legalized"

he was such a class act. And now look what we have.

Last edited: