• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why is weed not as fun after 15yr break?

Torakev

Greenlighter
ok i have been back in the saddle blazing small tokes after a long lay off,but im not as smashed as i was when i was an everyday heavy toker? is it just age, quality of the dank or is it because im using small ammounts? still happy though i can get a little ripped

i had a few years of the weed as well and i get totally wasted off a couple of tokeson the bud bomb.
i would imagine you need to find some better bud.

Get some wax. Then dont drive for a few hours.

I bet if you got some better buds, youd get lit. Some of this top shelf clinic stuff fucks my day up.

How much are you smoking?

ok i have been back in the saddle blazing small tokes after a long lay off,but im not as smashed as i was when i was an everyday heavy toker? is it just age, quality of the dank or is it because im using small ammounts? still happy though i can get a little ripped

It's because you've gotten so used to taking hard drugs now.

I took about 5-6 years off, and started smoking again a few months ago. I also take tiny rips though the day (mostly at work and before bed) and rarely get super baked...which is mostly a good thing because I tend to get real down on myself when I get real stoned. It's still easy for me to do though, instead of my usual tiny crumb load a full bowl, and finish it even after my brain says that's more than enough two hits in. Personally it's a bad idea for me unless I preload with a 1mg k-pin or something.
But hey, if I don't do that I can smoke every day and make an 1/8th of headies last two weeks, instead of a couple days. . . which is about what I'm comfortable spending on drugs these days and keeps me away from grams of speed and/or RCs.
Maybe it's the same for you?

For me weed has become thing that is very regular and well noticed in my system, I'm sure you are dealing with the same thing. Once you have smoked I found I don't get very high at all even with a tolerance break...my body has built up a huge tolerence for example. This past week I have picked up a ton of 10mg eatable candy lozenges and potent BHO butter...I get the same high as smoking a join all around...it sucks but there's nothing that you can do other than try to flood your body with potent eatables, good luck my friend.

Hi there. Just my opinion based on a similar experience (though I only had about 2 years off, not 15) but it might be that cannabis isn't as good as nostalgia makes you think. Thats what I found. I was really looking forward to getting high after so long off, and when I did smoke I got SUPER high, but found myself thinking "this isn't nearly as nice as it used to be". I was still getting high the same, I just didn't find it as enjoyable.

Just my humble opinion...

I dont know but i felt pretty good of some really nice buds the other day im noticing diffrent qualitys of the tiny bits im smoking one was really sticky and gooey and the other one was dry and very pretty looking had a orange tinge to it! and it left a buttery after taste in my mouth lol

thanks for the replys guys im still crawling before i walk,its nice to feel something other than a beer buzz