• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Why is this happening

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Im having to constantly begin new threads as my phone wont let me return peoples questions. So i wont be posting much more as its a pain . Will get a new phone however when i can, so to answer u my friend wont mention ur name u posted a reply to my original thread so thanx. Well reason i döt work out is i was hospitalized a few years ago when i was clean and using the gym 3 to 4 times a week i was deadlifting quite a heavy amount when my shoulder snapped my god the pain nearly killed me i broke my shoulder in my local gym and the paramedics had to come as i was breathless with pain so even though i turned to cardio for a bit i never got the same buzz. So that was years ago now im back on meds depressed and isolated thanx for your support dude and hope u continue to grow ur pain sounds horrofic but u have time on ur side im a lot older and i wish i had stayed clean but due to lifes problems like relationships and descions i decided i gotta do this alone and im still trying despite being 40 . Its hard man thanx