• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why is my Meth Dark Brown??

Lylawinesnob

Bluelighter
So, this meth I just loaded came in a combo shard and shake. I loaded a shard in one bowl and some shake in different bowl. The shard turned brown immediately, it looked like it was on hit 20 not hit one. At first I didn't smoke it, just melted it down and blew the smoke through, every time the reform got a little better. Now Im smoking it and it is... weird. LIke Kinda cocaine-y but not quite. The shake I am afraid to even look at. It was scary brown goo the second it melted. It wasn't sweet in the taste like sugar....so what the eff is it?

Nobody can tell you for sure. Maybe it's cut with sugar or it's some RC
Buy a testing kit and test it if you want to be sure.

I've certainly seen brownish glass, bit like cola coloured really. Though I can't tell if your gear was brownish to begin with or after you applied heat to ur glass pipe (I'm assuming).

I've certainly seen brownish glass, bit like cola coloured really. Though I can't tell if your gear was brownish to begin with or after you applied heat to ur glass pipe (I'm assuming).

I have seen that brown glass too. this was different. Old boy came over and we went over it together. We separated all the shards from the shake and blew them off so they were clean. He gave me two big ones, cleaned my bowls, apologized and waited until I had checked it. It was the shake. So weird. But, bright side? Hang out with Old Boy, do some, get some, get more. Silver lining!

It's probably scorched (i.e., burned). Or it could have brown impurities or cut.

TURNS OUT IT WAS FREAKING LAUNDRY SOAP!!!
I am so glad that I didn't smoke that shit!! So old boy came and we cleaned it up with acetone, now its doing the same disgusting shit. I put a couple drops of rubbing alcohol in my pipe to see how much cut was in it.... like more than half... and now I have a bowl with Meth Rubbing alcohol propped up in a sunglasses case. Any Ideas??

Last edited: