• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Why is krokodile (desomorphine) so dangerous and is oral use any safer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock

Greenlighter
A long time lurker posting here.

I have understood that krokodile is rarely even decently pure. But what impurity is exactly causing the horrible effects and are people making krokodile just skipping the purification step? I mean, people shoot meth that is made by RP/I reduction of ephedrine and they do not seem to get the same 'flesh eating' effect AFAIK.

I was wondering if krokodile is safer when used orally? Overdosing is an obvious risk but other than that? It would only be taken a few times to alleviate the pain from a simple wisdom teeth removal. (Dentists around here are not very keen to prescribe opiates/opioids... perhaps co-codamol, if you are lucky, but that is it.)

We can't speculate on what might be in your krokodile. It could be just about anything, although I'm not sure if there's a particular substance that has lent to the horror stories.

Oral consumption is almost always a safer ROA than IV, IM, or even IN. Oral gives your body a 100x better chance to kill bugs and pass toxic impurities

You can look this up in youtube, the people who make it substitute the proper chemicals required with petrol amongst other things. Turning codeine into something comparable to heroin is going to be difficult, if not the streets would be flooded with the stuff. If you've got the codeine just use that, you'd need a decent knowledge of chemistry and access to a lab to get useable krokodile/desmorphine.

IDK op i dont think you should use Krokadile for "wisdom teeth pain" anymore than we should use Flocka as an adhd medication

Krokodile is so dangerous because the shoddy synthesis methods involved leave behind toxic impuriities such as heavy metals. It absolutely should NOT be consumed under ANY circumstances, no matter the route of administration. I would stay away from the shit if you value your health/life.

It's things like iodine that cause the toxicity. Desomorphine is actually not toxic itself it's just the improper synthesis process that leaves behind tons of toxic material that is not safe to ingest in any manner. Unless you produce it yourself and gc ms test it to make sure it's pure then you should not use any desomorphine someone offers.

Edit: why not use Kratom or poppy seed tea? Honestly even rc opiates are safer...

The stuff is pure shit. I assume if street meth precursors took a shit and added more carcinogens to the mix, that's what (non pharmaceutical) desomorphine is. Watch a YouTube video. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.