• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why is cannabis so SEVERELY psychoactive and anxiogenic for me now? Any strains?

al-laddin

Bluelighter
I remember in high I could smoke anything like a chimney. This early 90's and "green bud" was a rare and expensive treat. Most of the weed we had was Mexican brick weed. None the less, sometimes Id get into weird psychedelic headspaces but they would never spiral out of control.

I don't know if it was the increasing potency of weed but either way I found that I was having more and more bad reactions to weed in the last 10 years , maybe more. Its now to the point that I simply do not smoke. Its sad because I enjoy cannabis as a medicine and an intoxicant in certain situations but I have literally had "bad trips" on weed which easily rival bad trips from proper psychedelics.

Does anyone know first of all, why weed tends to fuck with me nowadays? Is it my chemistry or is it the weeds chemistr that has changed over the years. I seem to run into more people that don't tolerate weed than before as well. Also are there any SUREFIRE strains that you can recommend for someone like me who is cannabis intolerant?