• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why I don't enjoy Oxycodone that much?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I don't the hype of this drug or why people compare it to Heroin.

I do get a blissful-being in the moment intense High of it but that lasts like 5 minutes. Afterwards (the next 5-6 hours) it's just plain lame opiate high which is not very fun honestly. I literally have had more fun on Green Malay Kratom. I'm not kidding.

I must have a very weird brain chemistry, right? Or is oxy overrated and people make it more than it is?

Also today I had a very bad experience, I tend to get somewhat hungry at the +1.30hour after dosing, so I ate goat cheese and what an awful nausea I got. I'm still recovering of it.

Before anyone asks:

If I try to take more it doesn't get me much higher or give me any amazing euphoria, it just puts me to sleep in an almost inevitable way.

Maybe I should try drinking 2 or 3 coffees next time to avoid sleepiness and the lethargy of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone knows goat cheese and oxycodone don't mix! Just kidding.

Most opioid highs consist of an initial euphoria, followed by sedation, nausea, irritability and other side effects.

Notable exceptions are things like methadone, more of a slow burning prolonged lift.

My brother and I have identical DNA but obviously different CNS makeup

He found no pleasure in Oxycodone…..where as I find it the most pleasurable opioid ever synthesize by the Germans around 1925 prior to WWII …..the patent for Eukadol (Oxycodone) states a profound sense of euphoria and potent analgesic properties, which was chosen by the NAZI for their special cocktail because it had a side effect profile similar to Cocaine, a stimulant like narcotic euphoria.

Best opioid hands down….even orally administrated it’s euphoric analgesic properties are VERY apparent, with excellent oral bioavailability and duration of action….without being overly sedating like morphine based drugs like MS-Contin, Dilaudid, Etc.

Pharmaceutical Diamorphine would be the only contender to compete with Oxycodone

Last edited:
I get about 20 > 30 minutes of peaceful relaxation if I eat 30mg followed by 10 hours of nausea and lethargy with bouts of vomiting. I'd be better off popping a bunch of valium to get hours of relaxation without having to lie down and close my eyes every 30 minutes to lessen the unpleasant sickness and drowsiness. Railed oxy is stronger and I need less but effects last no more than 10 minutes followed by the same unpleasant drowsiness and nausea. Heroin isn't that much better but I prefer it to oxy and is much more economical.

People that talk it up probably enjoy it much better than people who don't get much from it. It just doesn't work that well with everyone.

Last edited:
Im addicted to oxy for like 3 years and i never got the hype…i never got really high from oxy which makes me wonder why i keep using it, where i live there is no heroin….thats why

Im addicted to oxy for like 3 years and i never got the hype…i never got really high from oxy which makes me wonder why i keep using it, where i live there is no heroin….thats why
Looks like you use it to cope with daily life as a benzo or stim, rather to get high or blisses out uh?

You should be fucking happy and not do them
Yeap, I guess I got the lucky dice...
My brother and I have identical DNA but obviously different CNS makeup

He found no pleasure in Oxycodone…..where as I find it the most pleasurable opioid ever synthesize by the Germans around 1925 prior to WWII …..the patent for Eukadol (Oxycodone) states a profound sense of euphoria and potent analgesic properties, which was chosen by the NAZI for their special cocktail because it had a side effect profile similar to Cocaine, a stimulant like narcotic euphoria.

Best opioid hands down….even orally administrated it’s euphoric analgesic properties are VERY apparent, with excellent oral bioavailability and duration of action….without being overly sedating like morphine based drugs like MS-Contin, Dilaudid, Etc.

Pharmaceutical Diamorphine would be the only contender to compete with Oxycodone
Damn I guess I got lucky LoL...that doesn´t sound at all like my experience... But def it seems to be the general effects for most people.

Looks like you use it to cope with daily life as a benzo or stim, rather to get high or blisses out uh?
I mean yeah its got something i like about, honestly im partial to most all opiates, specifically the stronger ones. Oxy does its job of pain management, whether thats physical or emocional pain but i do think the drug is overrated because its been too essily available and therefoee quickly hit the streets and when people start hearing about ODs from prescrption pills they blow it up
And started comparing oxy to heroin which honestly for me is not true at all…