View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why don’t psychedelics work on me?(any)

Alibaeee

Greenlighter
I’ve been smoking weed everyday for the last year and a half. During summer, I tried acid.

So I know this sounds crazy. But even my first time doing acid it never hit. It was a feeling like it was trying to hit but couldn’t. No this acid wasn’t bad, other friends tried it, tripped balls. So this has happen literally 4 other times until I smoked once. So smoking triggered my trip but it barely lasted. I have to take twice as much as as a normal person to be on their level AND smoke or I feel nothing.

On shrooms, nothing. My first was tripping off 2 G and I was feeling barely anything off the same 2 G. Smoking increased the high but not like my friends level.

Than I went to a rave. The Molly did work. It worked so good I started to lowkey see visuals. But I smoked two days later and had an even stronger
Molly experiance?? (It all came back it was weird)

Edibles, my friends ate them. Super high. Me.. nothing. Literally just nothing. PLEASE PLEASE dont comment it’s cause I had bad stuff, it’s really not. I’ve tried them in the same exact times as my other friends.

Edit*** pills don’t work on me like other people also. Everyone I know is gone off one pill and I’m totally fine except for not being able to sleep??

Last edited:
Some people just have a naturally high tolerance to psychedelics. I'm guessing this is the case for you too so maybe try higher doses.

Are you on any medications? A lot of antidepressants and antipsychotics will negate psychedelics.