Open Discussion Why does only one Moderator give me Infractions.

Teabag Johnny

Bluelighter
Okay, I pretty much post in most of the forums in the Community.

Sometimes I jokingly call people names. Things like Fart Smeller or Buttlicker. Yes, even a few of the Moderators.

I've had 3 infractions... They were all from the same Moderator.

Why do I rack up all infractions from one moderator? All the others give me a pass, or disregard my petty activity. Feel free to observe my history.

It's really not a huge deal, but I'm just curious.

Calling people names may not be acceptable in that section? If a moderator gives you an infraction for calling somebody 'Fart Smeller' in that section - stop doing it. Moderators don't have to put up with 'petty activity' and in all fairness most people don't want to read it. Of course everyone enjoys a laugh at times but depending on the section your messing about it and on the subject matter, your petty activity is simply not appropriate.

^this.

all 3 infractions you picked up are in the same section and are for similar violations.

Right on baooozs & Bearlove. I just need to use caution when posting in that particular forum. Maybe dial it back a little. Implement passivity & sensitivity.

I can run wild like a coyote in the other forums :D

I can run wild like a coyote in the other forums :D

Err not really :D, have a read of a few of the posts in the section your reading - gauge from the language being used in the reply how you should behave. EG calling somebody 'fart smeller' in somewhere like the 'lounge' would probably end up in you being teared a new one and be told to go kill yourself (in jest). Try that in somewhere like 'The Darkside' and expect an infraction .

I think it all comes down to discretion. I can see both sides. From the poster, and the mod. On one hand its extra work and a lot of input, and the other it may be specific to the situation and get grouped in.

For example, i got an infraction once for posting a youtube song in a thread about cannabis paranoia. The thing is, it was the right answer to her question.

When you get paranoid, its in your head. just chill, have fun, put on a silly song, distract yourself, realize everyone else is just trying to be silly and not fuck with u.

So ya, i mean it all depends. I've posted drunk ass stupid things that obviously were out of place.

:)

Last edited: