View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why does it matter?

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
All drugs IMO are equally as good or bad it's just plain common sense. If a drug kills someone why should it matter? That won't stop me from using a drug. I mean seriously do you honestly think drugs don't kill? LOL Anyway what I'm getting at is why should it matter if someone dies on a drug. If you are seriously a drug user like me you'll use it anyway. For example in the UK you have people dying on shrooms.

Last edited:
All drugs IMO are equally as good or bad it's just plain common sense. If a drug kills someone why should it matter? That won't stop me from using a drug. I mean seriously do you honestly think drugs don't kill? LOL Anyway what I'm getting at is why should it matter if someone dies on a drug. If you are seriously a drug user like me you'll use it anyway. For example in the UK you have people dying on shrooms.

If you have a choice between a drug that doesn't kill (LSD) and one that does (25I-NBOMe) it might be a good idea to stick with the one that doesn't kill you. And even if you are an experienced psychonaut and are willing to experiment with the more dangerous psychedelics, you might want to research how to dose them in such a way that they don't kill you.

After all,even if "doing drugs" is your entire raison d'etre, the simple fact is you can't do drugs once you're dead (or a vegetable because a near-lethal drug OD left you brain damaged).

Just look it up. Didn't you know in the UK they banned legal highs because of deaths. There is also someone who jumped out of a window on your precious weed. It's only a matter of time before people wake and relize that all drugs can kill you. There is no such thing as a "safe" drug. Now I'm not saying drugs don't have healing powers but still all drugs can kill without moderation.

People also jump out of windows while sober. Does that mean that sobriety can also kill ? 8o8o

All drugs IMO are equally as good or bad it's just plain common sense.

That's a silly statement.
If this is true you should do a bump of Potassium Cyanide, I've heard it's "killer", but can't find any TR's on it...wonder why?

Just look it up. Didn't you know in the UK they banned legal highs because of deaths. There is also someone who jumped out of a window on your precious weed. It's only a matter of time before people wake and relize that all drugs can kill you. There is no such thing as a "safe" drug. Now I'm not saying drugs don't have healing powers but still all drugs can kill without moderation.
People also jump out of windows while sober. Does that mean that sobriety can also kill ? 8o8o

Seriously... Just because people have lost the plot enough on mushrooms to kill themselves does not mean that mushrooms are lethal. Same for LSD, so on and so forth. I sense confusion and misunderstanding....

If you are seriously a drug user like me you'll use it anyway.
I guess we're not all like you :?
It's only a matter of time before people wake and relize that all drugs can kill you.
Yeah... sure thing.
If this is true you should do a bump of Potassium Cyanide, I've heard it's "killer", but can't find any TR's on it...wonder why?
Cracked me up!
I sense confusion and misunderstanding....
Indubitably.

Toxicity is a matter of dosage, everything can kill you but the therapeutic is different for each drug meaning the difference between an effective dose and a toxic or lethal dose, and that's a fact. The conclusion that it doesn't matter because ultimately everything is toxic is a fallacy. Choose the drugs that have a huge therapeutic index like LSD which are extremely unlikely to kill you by comparison to other drugs, even if you take a lot of it.

Not sure if trolling or terribly misled.

lol the title is not wrong, it's a question not a statement.

what's wrong with the title (question) is that the tube it comes out of is a bad attitude tube

generally I agree that questions are good because they can activate the investigative mind.

Agreed. It's fair to ask how many people die from something though... if it's just some single or double digit fatalities historically then it pales in comparison to many established accepted drugs and their fatalities.

What's sad however, is the mentality to be generally insensitive to risks mentioned on harm reduction sites, similar to people who post a question and then go ahead and do what they wanna do anyway regardless of multiple people advising against it. Yes, drug users can be impulsive and have poor self control, unfortunately it's true. But to just succumb and give up straight away, to not even try to handle your self control in the face of poor judgment and unsafe decisions makes you not only one of the weakest among drug users, but more likely to become that unlikely statistic injury or death.

Take it seriously or suffer the consequences, it's up to you.

Mmyes what solipsis said.

i mean yea you can say the drugs are killing people.
But its really you, killing you. IMO atleast.. But like you chose to do the drug and dosage, unless you got mismarketed and sold dodgey shit.

But seriously i dont have sympathy for people who OD n stuff who know their limits or even the safe dosages for drugs.
Like my mate who did 26 pills and caps in a night... Theres a line you dont cross. Sort of like what solipsis mentioned.

What's sad however, is the mentality to be generally insensitive to risks mentioned on harm reduction sites, similar to people who post a question and then go ahead and do what they wanna do anyway regardless of multiple people advising against it. Yes, drug users can be impulsive and have poor self control, unfortunately it's true. But to just succumb and give up straight away, to not even try to handle your self control in the face of poor judgment and unsafe decisions makes you not only one of the weakest among drug users, but more likely to become that unlikely statistic injury or death.

Take it seriously or suffer the consequences, it's up to you.

This post is ON POINT! (Whatever they're paying you, Solipsis, it isn't enough... ;) )

...why should it matter if someone dies on a drug?

It matters because we are your family - your brothers and your sisters, who have lost our way, who have lost our loved ones, who have lost all hope, who are sick and homeless, who are hungry without food, who are thirsty without water, who are in prison, who have lost EVERYTHING.

May I share something with you, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwELH5qAfXM

Sister Lost Soul
by Alejandro Escovedo

Nobody left unbroken
Nobody left unscarred
Nobody here is talking
That's just the way things are

You had to go without me
You wandered off alone
And all the neon light reflects off the sidewalk
Only reminds me you're not coming home

Sister lost soul, brother lost soul
I need you
I need you

Every last heart is hardened
Every last tear's been cried
Out on the street the water's frozen
And I feel like the only one alive

I need you
I need you

I long to lay down beside you
Feel your breath in my ear
You're not the first or last I've lied to
I'm lying to myself right now you're still here

I need you
I need you

We lost both of our sons to meth. That matters.

And you matter. To me.

Last edited:
Just look it up. Didn't you know in the UK they banned legal highs because of deaths.
Wrong. I live in the UK and they banned legal highs because the government are a bunch of intolerant fuck wits who care about nothing other than maximising wealth for the wealthy and keeping the tabloid scaremongering press on side. We're talking about a quasi-facist government that wants to prevent foreign workers from working in the medical services and wants to name and shame companies that employ foreign workers over British nationals. They are a bunch of retarded self serving facist who have blanket banned ALL psychoactive substances just in case. The law is so draconian they had to make explicit exceptions for alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. Don't insult our intelligence by claiming they banned these substances based on evidence or even common sense.