L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why does he do this all the time?

Ashley S

Greenlighter
Hey! Sorry I love posting on here! :) So it's the same guy on my other thread that shows up unexpectedly at my house. So me and this grown apart (it's a long story) but he was always just a platonic friend. It's noticeable that he had feelings for me. I don't have a Facebook anymore, but he's on my mom's friend's list. Every time my mother posts a pic of me on her Facebook, he either calls, messages, or shows up randomly at my house. It's every time she does that. I haven't talked or seen him in a month, and my mom posted pics of me and her.

He immediately messages her and says "Wake Larry up, let's go drinking" Larry is my dad by the way. Then he calls my dad and talks to him about something completely unrelated. Then he asked where I was and my dad said "Out" he said "Out? With who? I am going to call her!" He never called my cell. Then my mom messages him back saying "Oh you know me and Larry don't drink, lol. But of course Ashley is out, have fun and be safe" He replies "I am on my way to your house, 8 mins, you're coming out drinking tonight" "I'll be there in 10 mins" But he never showed up. Lol, why does he do that? It's like when my mother posts a pic of me it prompts him to do something haha. Why though? What is your take from all of this? Thanks!

Hey! Sorry I love posting on here! :) So it's the same guy on my other thread that shows up unexpectedly at my house. So me and this grown apart (it's a long story) but he was always just a platonic friend. It's noticeable that he had feelings for me. I don't have a Facebook anymore, but he's on my mom's friend's list. Every time my mother posts a pic of me on her Facebook, he either calls, messages, or shows up randomly at my house. It's every time she does that. I haven't talked or seen him in a month, and my mom posted pics of me and her.

He immediately messages her and says "Wake Larry up, let's go drinking" Larry is my dad by the way. Then he calls my dad and talks to him about something completely unrelated. Then he asked where I was and my dad said "Out" he said "Out? With who? I am going to call her!" He never called my cell. Then my mom messages him back saying "Oh you know me and Larry don't drink, lol. But of course Ashley is out, have fun and be safe" He replies "I am on my way to your house, 8 mins, you're coming out drinking tonight" "I'll be there in 10 mins" But he never showed up. Lol, why does he do that? It's like when my mother posts a pic of me it prompts him to do something haha. Why though? What is your take from all of this? Thanks!

It means that the moment he finds another girl that he likes as much as you, you will never see him again.

I've never read any of your previous posts, but it seems kind of sketchy just from reading this post, he might have some serious mental issues.
Just seems like an obession, he probably wants you to confirm that you will go out and drink before he shows up to your house obviously.
I don't know, this post probably wasn't much help but I'd rather waste time on bluelight than write my paper.

Dear Ashley...sounds to me this dude has many issues involving OCD and bipolar disorders. Fear of rejection so on ans so on. I would speak to both of your parents and inform them of his ongoing behaviors. OR, maybe you led him on in the past, without even knowing it. Girls, especially pretty ones, never make clear to their male friends its platonic, it could be a number of reasons. Have a sit down with him, the family, at your house or out to dinner, kind of like an intervention.....