• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Why does crack make you shake so much?

Cocaine and Methylphenidate share that side effect. All stims have it but there is a ranking.

Yep I asked a friend in the sciences and he said because it’s a CNS stimulant that acts on adrenaline pathways. Apparently has something to do with blood sugar too. Thanks guys.

The crack causes that lol many times wish cooled my brown up before smoking s pipe

cause you're using alittle too much, thats coke jitters for yah, i only get that if i'm hitting my mini crack bong where after 2 hits, my livingroom is basically filled with smoke and i'm sitting there like 🙃 👽

Could also very well be the cuts in the coke used to make the crack. Coke with amp cuts cooked into crack tends to give that tremors, jittery, hands shaking a bit feeling. And it usually doesn’t take much to experience that. I have found that more pure coke cooked into crack rarely has this as a side effect, even in larger doses.

^ this is true, i've hit a half gram while writing my last thread out, i'm still physically normal. Do not use my amounts, i have a high stimulant tolerance.