• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Why does coke and crack have way different effects for me up

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I would class them as two aep drugs with crack I either sit there just enjoying euphoric rush for ten min then want a pipe bad with sniff I I have little linesni can make half a gram last few hours and enjoy it more and crack gives me a horroble comedown compared to coke big I have over a gram then I get a bad comedown.
I started sniffing like fifty mg.bilps every half hour and much prefer the effects the cpcaine over here is bangjn ATM.
Forty for half a g but i is very pure if u make cracknits best crack ever I smpked if u sniff small lines no fiendjng except when u run out
I also making sure I take half hour breaks I also snorted some chitosan which helps morphine nasally absorb better and seem to make coke stronger only had around 150mg in a hour with three units of alcohol.tp potentiate saving my 7.5units for comedown as got no opiates except my morphine and don't wanna resort to heroin.
So why does crack have complete different effects I feel anti social than social.
I hardly leave house and I jus left house after a line of coke perfectly happy rock of crack I'm jus qalkin round my house pacing.
I hate being friends with a cocaine dealer lol butni always tell him to not do me no.more than one even igni ask

As sniffing half a g is pretty sad to yourself but I'm bored and get a grand next week so fuck it.
Would u class it as different effects or depends on the person and I notice people who prefer.smoking don't like snorting and vice versa.
I can't.handle huge amounts of cocaine so I prefer snorting but do like couple pipes now and then
Snorting lasts atlwast two to three hours for me hutnuegw to redose after half hour.
Crack urge to redose straight away stimulation lasts two hours tops depending on purity

Sounds to me like you are getting some fire cocaine nd bad crack..i am opposite cocaine in my area is soo cut up it has heart racing nd speedy nd all that but crack supply after one pretty big hit it is relaxing nd dunt have to hit again for 30-45nin...also crack is base form of coke so when baking soda is added it pulls out most of the cut from the soft powder cocaine giving a more pure high..shorter bc of ROA which is quicker acting than intranasal.. but all in all if your powder cocaine is good like you say i would just stick with that nd forget the crack..its veryyy hard to find good powder these days so you are lucky..nd the comedown is alot worse bc crack gives a more quick intense high..anything that hits you faster more intense nd doesn't last as long will always have a rougher comedown