View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why do you resonate on LSD?

3nlightenedon3

Greenlighter
I just took a 700ug dose last weekend and totally lost my shit lol.... I had complete out of body experience and I left my body for about 6 hours... but something I have noticed more and more since I have been doing higher doses lately. I freaking resonate! My voice will vibrate when I speak and it's like I'm sitting on a giant vibrating machine but in reality it's just my body also my GF will resonate using her voice box and she doesn't even realize she's doing it... (she had 2 dogs cowering from 75 yards away because they can hear her it was nuts) but any who is this normal (I have tested my acid and it is super pure).....
I'm just curious if everyone usually experiences this I really notice it on myself at about 300ug and up when I take about 450 (normal dose) I'll notice it in my body at 550+ I'll hear it in my voice and this goes on for about 6 hours by the 8th hour my body has stabilized but still killer visuals and by the 12 hour mark I'm usually fairly good and can go to bed around then.

its all about the vibrations, maan.

question: how did you test your 'super pure' lsd?

Awesome man. Some would say you opened your throat chakra, I wouldn't disagree, but it's the feeling of it that trumps interpretation. It's wonderful when it releases. You feel it vibrating in your chest cavity and beyond. It feels like, hey man, this is my real voice. If I could speak with clarity using this voice (often difficult when tripping), man, I could be an impactful motherfucker. People would both feel and hear what I'm saying.

That happens to me on dxm. Maybe its different though since dxm does all its weird stuff on your body. I get the shakes in my jaw like I'm cold every time I yawn or open wide after a trip. >>
Creeps me out.

313htns.jpg

^Be Here Now? I think.

One of the better pieces of psychedelic literature. I should dust my copy off really....

That's double super-rad.

Double super-rad is actually highly insulting to BMX riders.

I find on most psychedelics and empathogens, I am constantly having to stop myself swallowing mid word. It sounds like I am being curt and terse, but I'm really suddenly gasping like a fish attached to a frisbee. I rarely vibrate.

Last edited:
Old Ram Dass did turn out to be a bit disappointing tho - doesn't he say the old "To get really high you have to study with my guru?" The guru being a sexy young man who definately didn't palm 900 mics and pretend he'd swallowed them just to impress a rich western homosexual with a thing about young men..."

Regent test is how I tested it plus my guy tested it from his kit and on top of being a super clean trip (smooth up and down feels really good on the body and I've had bad L before.....) but anyways I resonate Hella hard lol when I'm gloving the music tells my hands what to do my hands are there just to tell the story the music wants share. It's amazing I've always noticed I wold be resonating I thought it was my body matching the frequency of the music..

Can I safely say that It is my aura? I noticed when me and my girl trip her mood ALWAYS follows my mood so if I get super serious she gets Hella freaked (the roommate came home and she is a total bitch with zero respect for her "friends" so I got a little agitated just at the sight of her lol) and like it's not just her I've always heavily influenced the people around me when ever I go out... lol I've always had people come up and tell me they are getting crazy strong, good vibes from me and I kinda always blew it off because I've never been able to see someone's aura I guess until recently...

Sounds very special, and yes I have scarce experiences with deep resonations and vibrations in particular..

As for the explanation, what about the phenomenon being emergent from the syncing up of CNS signal transduction - brain activity bleeding between functional regions just like with synaesthesia?

I have this experience sometimes on acid but with other psychs as well. It also happens to my teeth when I shiver, and my voice feels like I'm talking right into the blades of a fan or something. Not really sure why, but I think it has something to do with enlightenment, as I've also experienced very strange full-body (and I'd go so far as to say soul) vibrations in some of my strangest meditation sessions, as have many others. Tesla used to say that frequency was the key.

Tonight me and the girl are going to try and do the monk OM mantra and see where that takes us lol I'll be on 600ug she'll be on about 425ug and we are going to try and make ourselves resonate Hella hard and see if we reach far beyond this world lol last weekend I had a crazy out of body experience that was super fucking intense like no joke 6 hours I guess she took me for a walk but I never left the park bench in my head and I had a parnoid break down I thought the feds were after me and she turned me in and I died. I fucking died and I could feel needles and stuff getting pumped into my neck and back ad if I was going to the ER but in reality I was thrashing around on the ground out of my damn mind... cried for and hour and when I came back I didn't know who the hell I was for an hour and when I died if I wouldn't breath (yes I would black myself out...) the world couldn't exist without my breaths and willingness to move forward lol I had a TV audience in my head doing the ooo and awes in the back ground... I thought I took a bullet to the head by a fed sniper.. it was crazy and it made me question my sanity for a total of 8 hours (that's at about 700-800ug) it was super intense and crazy I'll never do a high dose while camping again it was so beautiful but my paranoia went ape shit crazy...

last weekend I had a crazy out of body experience that was super fucking intense like no joke 6 hours I guess she took me for a walk but I never left the park bench in my head and I had a parnoid break down I thought the feds were after me and she turned me in and I died.

Sounds intense dude. I got that depersonalization feeling only on mushrooms and in my late teens and it can be pretty damn scary. I walked in my socks from my college dorm thinking I was walking away from my life and into some dimension of hell. I was so upset with myself for having thrown away a perfectly good life while having a really hard time remembering what that life was.

Please report on the OM mantra. I've never tried it while tripping. One practice I've had success with is whats called rebirthing or holotropic breathwork (they're pretty much the same). Very intense practice that feels like acid in and of itself when you are doing it. Combine it with acid (a lighter dose is preferable as a heavy dose will interfere with practice) and it happens more quickly. You can look this up online, all the info is out there and I'm happy to answer questions (I trained with an instructor on this practice). At some point in your breathwork practice your breathing will "unlock." Might not happen first second time, but happens to everyone eventually and it's a dramatic shift. You're already sensitive to this, so I'm guessing it'll happen quickly for you, but it took me over 6 sessions without the help of psychs. It's remarkable when it does. You voice will unlock too and your body resonates at a very high frequency. ANyways, best wishes dude

thanks I'll actually look it up now and try it tonight I won't be dosing for a while I just got prescribed an SSRI for anxiety so want the meds to kick in before I even think of mixing... but yeah I've been dabbling in psychadelics for about 10 years now so I'm not entirely new I've always noticed the minor shaking but just recently I broke past and have full body vibrations that are Hella intense and the things my hands do while I'm on it is beautiful (gloves) but the meditation side and spiritual side is ALL new to me. So I'm going to look into the holotropic breath work right now thanks for the tip and trust me I'll let you know how the mantra goes we watched the last samurai dosed as fuck and the monks humming was crazy intense lol so imagine doing it instead of just hearing it.... pure tranquility!

Old Ram Dass did turn out to be a bit disappointing tho - doesn't he say the old "To get really high you have to study with my guru?" The guru being a sexy young man who definately didn't palm 900 mics and pretend he'd swallowed them just to impress a rich western homosexual with a thing about young men..."

Yeah but Be Here Now is still a pretty cool book :\. Even just for the layout and materials.

OK so update y'all can think I'm cray but I promise I'm not (kinda in my own little way but who isn't!) So I realized when me and my beautiful soulmate resonate it's because we are talking WITHOUT actually talking. YES like jedi mind shit.... the beautiful part is that we were able to connect in sure a deep manner our body's, our souls united into one entity....... the sad sadistic twist she was deep inside my head and I didn't realize she was with me being a selfish ass hole of a man she knows my infidelity especially and has known for some time...... Yet she continues to stick by my side thick and thin....... the beauty I have sadly forever tainted...... all she want was the trust all I wanted was to run away from it... (sorry don't mean to be pouring my bullshit on here but just blabbing..... cause I know I fucked up...) o yet again yeah she was able to hear every dirty little thought so yeah when she gave me her beautiful quirky smile I thought I was just crazy before but now I know that when we resonate that it's us talking through the frequency we make using our voice boxes and it's like a rapid high (not super high pitched) pitched clicking noise that is a 12121212..... count I want to say every 1 second had about 6 clicks or so maybe more lol like I could tell time...... just wanted to share my discovery and I know TMI but the reason I know I'm not crazy is because I didn't have to say anything and she wasn't happy when we woke up and I already knew why..... and she went and verbally verified it also....

Yet again it's interesting that humans have the capacity to speak telepathically using frequencies to do so so not full telepathic powers I guess but damn close the fact we understood it so clearly was what was scary....

Also holotropic breathing I realized yesterday day I've been doing that naturally while I trip and sober I have moments where my ocd kicks in and I put myself in that state within about a 45 second time frame. (Not a panic attack it's the circular breathing mentioned) but since I realized I did it naturally while tripping I honed it and realized it's why I resonate in the first place...

Well hope y'all have a wonderful day I gotta go pick up my life.... and hope I can repair what I for some reason continue to destroy. Peace. Love. And good vibes.......

Also holotropic breathing I realized yesterday day I've been doing that naturally while I trip and sober I have moments where my ocd kicks in and I put myself in that state within about a 45 second time frame. (Not a panic attack it's the circular breathing mentioned) but since I realized I did it naturally while tripping I honed it and realized it's why I resonate in the first place...

45 seconds time frame. Awesome man, I was right about you, you are very sensitive to this. Not that it's a race, but it usually takes me about 15 minutes for the vibrations to start and longer than that to breakthrough, so that is remarkable. Good luck with everything man.

I appreciate it a lot and yeah its a rough estimate all depends how deep I go I honestly don't have full control over it I do it subconsciously..... so trying to harness it for a longer time frame might me a bit of a challenge for me. But yeah lol jedi mind reading... it really got interesting I'm still trying to figure out why our voice box does what it does (I'm curious about the true science being it are we just talking in a frequency that can be heard by all or just us?! The lovely mysteries behind it all.... please if anyone knows more please chime in