• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Why do the most effective drugs not Mess with Serotonin/norepinephrine

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
Primarily that is,

In fact most effective drugs do not target multiple things, is there any Herbs that say, only act on Gaba without spirting out tyramines, maos, serotonins, etc.

Effective for what, exactly?
Controlling impulses, World interactivity/sensory (not minding being out doing something, maybe even Social anxiety), and functional Mood lifts

Benzos are proven to work by Suppressing these: Benzodiazepines: anxiety-reducing activity by reduction of serotonin turnover in the brain. ... Intraventricular injections of norepinephrine led to a release of punished behavior from suppression, and also antagonized the depressant action ofbenzodiazepines.

So do we now know that Serotonin and norepinephrine are kinda..in abundance moreso than we think.

adhd meds specifically target just Catecholamines and preferbly dopamine.

Low dose dxm more helpful version of ssri

Id treat the Drug industry and Mental health industry like Cinema and gaming, If they dont release quality stuff worth "playing" /making life enjoyable/Better, cancel them, make it like brave new world or something where Society finally consents to be drugged specifically on like, really easy to get benzos and amp together, or proper non psuedo fucked fake opiates.

Psychiatry is already dying, people are believing in naturopathic Mirocures. they gotta step up their game with stuff that actually feels good, and i dont mean useless, and addictive,

Think like, Phenibut functional but feel good (never had it but seems like i know it by people tlaking about it

Last edited:
this all seems a bit... manic?
bandit, this is like the fourth outlandish theory you've come up with in at least two subforums.
have you, and i mean this in a genuinely concerned way that is not intended to attack or mock, have you taken or recently come off you meds? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽