• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why do I not want to give up

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so I'm prescribed tramadol 4 per day but im taking like 6 then when its neaerer to refilling my prescription i will have no option but to either request more or cut down. I have been prescribed these for around 4 years or so on and off, problem is I don't want to stop them not necessarily because of the pain but because it relaxes me and tbh when I don't take them I feel really shitty. I sort of look for opiate/opioid drugs. I run out of what medication I'm prescribed for how long it should last so my doctor knows I have a problem but sort of understands too from what I gather hence prescribing me them continuously (I'm 25). I should probably also mention I smoke cannabis and from time to time take diazepam but I'm not addicted to diazepam.

I'm looking for any advice from anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation.

Kratom is a much more benign drug than tramadol imo, but it's still addictive because certain alkaloids are mu-opioid agonists. I think you should try to taper down on the tramadol, and if you have trouble quitting, it might be worth using kratom as a bridge to sobriety. You just have to be careful not to trade one addiction for another.

Kratom is a much more benign drug than tramadol imo, but it's still addictive because certain alkaloids are mu-opioid agonists. I think you should try to taper down on the tramadol, and if you have trouble quitting, it might be worth using kratom as a bridge to sobriety. You just have to be careful not to trade one addiction for another.
I've heard of the name kratom but not informed about it and what it's benefits are. Is it legal in the uk ? How is it obtained ?

We don't allow questions about legal status or how to get certain drugs. I would try using the search engine to learn more about it, but basically, it's a plant from southeast Asia. People harvest the leaves, grind them into a powder, and sell it for consumption. The powder can he consumed straight with a beverage (toss and wash), or it can be made into a tea.

Again, it's easy to trade one addiction for another though. I would try tapering off the tramadol first. Some people find tramadol WD to be miserable, but others think it's a walk in the park.

We don't allow questions about legal status or how to get certain drugs. I would try using the search engine to learn more about it, but basically, it's a plant from southeast Asia. People harvest the leaves, grind them into a powder, and sell it for consumption. The powder can he consumed straight with a beverage (toss and wash), or it can be made into a tea.

Again, it's easy to trade one addiction for another though. I would try tapering off the tramadol first. Some people find tramadol WD to be miserable, but others think it's a walk in the park.

OK. So like what are the benefits of consuming it. What effect foes it have ?

Not sure why you mentioned kratom SMob, I think in the OP's case they could just tramadol to taper and maintain if need be. Adding another opiate to this equation doesn't seem necessary.

OP it sounds like you are at the start of an addiction to opiates. If you don't need the tramadol for pain anymore while I can understand the temptation to keep using for the buzz it'll only put you in the hole.

OK. So like what are the benefits of consuming it. What effect foes it have ?

It gives you a great natural high, pain relief, euphoria, relaxation, stimulation, and focus. It's so much better than tramadol.