• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do I need to be angry to have the best sex?

Munchkoala

Ex-Bluelighter
I find that after an argument, I have the best sex with my partner. In fact, it is just amazing right after we have been fighting and yelling loudly at one another.

So, I find myself picking fights and arguments over petty shit, just so we can get in this "angry zone", and then have passionate sex afterwards.

Does anyone else like make up sex? :)

Maybe its deeper than that. Maybe there is a psychological reason why you get turned on after an argument. Childhood problems? Mother or father issues? Just a thought..Im currently taking a Psychology class lol

Thanks, Freud :)

Maybe I just like it when she's mad and jumps on top and bangs the shit out of me?

Hahaha No problem. But seriously..Freud did have a point! :) he was a little weird..but a genious for HIS time. Or maybe you just like being mad? Lol idk

freed believed a lot of bizarre shit.

cocaine addict who reads your dreams? hello unfalsifiability and wild speculation

either way i can switch passion on and off. sex with someone i really couldn't stand was pretty good. mainly cos with my dick in his mouth i didn't have to hear him talk yet more dross.

anyway i think just chat with your girl and see if you can kinky it up with some rougher sex without having to cause stupid rows to get horny

I have an issue where Im in a committed relationship and I cant stay sexually committed..every other aspect I love with committed relationships. But I need the adrenaline of other people in my sex life...great now that makes me sound like a whore. Whatever. Judge me if you want lol Im still having fun and getting satisfied. But like I said earlier, I definitely think there are deeper psychological issues when it comes to sex life. I know there is for me, I just cant put my finger on it..I need to go see a therapist.