• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why did this drug not affect me whatsoever?

euphoricmadness

Greenlighter
I recently discovered an article just the other day about prisoners in the UK crushing up Buscopan tabs and rolling them into ciggeretes to get a long lasting delirious high.

Me being experimental and willing to try 99% of drugs, went ahead with it and used my own prescription of Buscopan 10mg tabs.

I smoked one rollie with 2 tabs in it, 30 minutes later, nothing. At the end of the day I had smoked 11 buscopan tabs and had absolutely no 'high' or delirious state. These tabs definitely contained 'Hysocine Butylbromide' which apparently converts to Scopolamine when smoked.

I know it is a very stupid thing to have done, being that in the tab coating contains elements such as 'Titanium Dioxide' and 'Castor oil'! So I was very annoyed that I did so much damage to my lungs and had literally no outcome at all.

Can anybody explain why the scopolamine had no effect of me? I regularly smoke ciggeretes so I was definitely inhaling correctly!

Any feedback would be great, thanks!

~eM

i'll move this to PD and say that you bought in on the hype.

deliriants are no fun IME.

scopolamine is that drug they go around calling the devil's breath. pack of shit, that legend, if you ask me.

can you even confirm it converts to scopolamine when smoked? - or were you just hoping for the best?

smoking pills is dangerous nonetheless but i understand your desire to try new things as i've done so with DPH (another deliriant) and it was horrible.

I read somewhere that the Hyoscine in the pills do not readily cross the Blood Brain Barrier. However when smoked there is a conversion from Hyoscine to Scopolamine.

How dangerous would you say smoking pills is? I smoked 11 of them what would that compare to? Like 100 ciggeretes? I'm really starting to become worried as my heart keeps palpitating and it not just anxiety it happens when I'm not thinking about it too.

I'm really worried as I'm only 18 and this would be a really shitty way to die at such an early age. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

~eM

I have no idea how dangerous what you just did is, but if you're concerned with your heart, it might be best not to fuck around and get some medical attention asap.

Well I read up on the ingredients an apparently the pill coating contains; maize starch, some more natural ingredients and of course fuck my life, titanium dioxide, castor oil and beeswax coating.

I might actually die, but as of now my heart has pretty much returned to normal, I feel mostly fine now, just a bit short of breath. Let's just hope I have luck on my side and I'll be alright.

If I'm not okay by tommorow I'll get medical attention but I'm sure I will be fine :)