• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why did I not feel anything the last two times I took high quality MDMA?

JohnsonE

Greenlighter
Why am I not feeling the effects of the MDMA????:X

So first off the MDMA I took was extremely high quality, I've seen the test done on it and I've seen the results. the only other chemical in the whole bean is just the color dye or the coating of the bean. Anyways, the last two times I rolled I took a half and then a half (each bean has 200mg) of MDMA. It had been almost a month since rolling the first time I took MDMA and didn't roll. My girlfriend and I took a half, waited 45 minutes and then took another half and she rolled cheese and I felt absolutely nothing. Then I waited about 2-3 weeks before trying again and I only took a half this time (100mg). Again, I felt nothing. Can someone please explain to me why this is happening? I have rolled a good amount of times before this and it always worked.

Are you on any medication?

This.

And also they could have less MDMA than you think. The problem with pills is it's not easy to determine just how much MDMA is in your exact pill.

I know how much MDMA is in my beans. That isn't the problem, I just want to know why I didn't feel it

Sorry, we ask so many questions about your high quality beans because lots of people stated that before without any solid grounds.
What kind of purity test did you do? So you're saying that you weren't in a modified state of mind in any sense? No euphoria, openness? Any physical symptoms (jaw clenching, eye wiggles, elevated heart rate, dilated pupils)?

Last edited:
How much have you been taking & how often? What other drugs? Have you been eating properly? I've had pills that did nothing, that were good pills, it was just like serotonin depletion from taking serotonin releasing drugs like MDMA & mushrooms too much. Take a month off.

How sure are you they're 200mg? You might need a full one even after a break.