why did guido stay on tren year round

Trenbolone is not toxic.

The only way I could see an issue with Tren is not drinking enough water on it, thus putting strain on the Kidneys or the Trenbolone depot being of low quality and containing a ridiculous amount of BA, which can cause liver issues in high amounts.

Excellent as always Guido, thats what I was thinking, thanks for that...

Had this posted on another board:

Not sure if toxic is the right word but it's ability to mess with sodium and potassium is far greater than any other injectable and high potassium low sodium diets can lead to some dire kidney problems on tren.

If it's an issue at low dosage I have no idea. Tren is a Mineralocorticoid antagonist and binds with the same affinity as your bodies natural activator Aldosterone. So tren can effectively block sodium reuptake, affect blood pressure /water retention and potassium secretion with the same affinity as your natural activator...

DHT compound on the other hand doesn't have the same affinity, more libedo, better feeling...

I'm not on here too often but,

Steroids are a my drug of choice & tren is #1

Tren is very strong when you get the real deal. I just came off the longest tren run out of anyone that I have known. Everyone said they want to do it themselves, but they are just too scared of the health dangers.

I ran tren e this time due to being tired of pinning and getting a good deal on home brewed tren e. I started with 200mg every 3rd day, I felt nothing due to it being e, which takes almost 3 weeks to build up.

Like a dumb a$$ I ramped the dose to about 600mg + per week by the end of week 3. I had no sides at this time and started to really feel the effects. My strength climbed along with my aggression & libido.

All was fine for another 2 months. Then it got a bit weird, I got very temperamental, my libido was out of control and I started to lose sleep. Few weeks later, my urine turned darkish even while drinking a gallon of water a day and my strength started to diminish due to lack of sleep. By now, I ramped myself close to 1g of tren e a week along with 750mg of test enan.

I stopped the tren, the side effects did not subside for almost a month. Then I jumped back on tren e, but only at 300mg a week for another 2 months.

This was a dumb self experiment, but what it showed me is that high dose tren is just not worth the side effects and can actually hinder gains and everything else. The low dose feels great when it's in full effect & really does not show any noticeable side effects. Yet, I have not gotten my blood work - which I am pretty sure would show a different story.

4iu of saizen hgh is supposed to fix trensomnia nicely :p

Wish I could get my hands on that, lol

I started drinking a tiny bit of promethazine syrup with a hit of good buds before bed. Worked pretty well, I thought it was abetter alternative to what most guys take which is ambien.