• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Why can't people mind their own business?

ThirdTimeAnalysis

Greenlighter
Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in, feel free to put this is another category.

I am wondering why people cannot mind their own business? I just recently had a few incidents that lead me to my examples. One being I was recently at a park in my car, and I had the seat back and was taking a nap. Well someone decided to call the police on me because the cop pulled up behind me and told me someone called on me. There is absolutely no law that says you cannot take a nap in your car.

Another incident happened today when I was parked at my friend's work, she works at a gas station. I was nodding out while watching some videos on YouTube in my car and I get a text from my friend telling me to leave because two people mentioned something about me to her.

My question is, why can't people mind their own business? Why do they feel the need to tell someone on me, whether it be the police or the gas station clerk. Why can't people do what they do and leave me alone? I'm not hurting them so I don't see what the deal is. Plus I don't understand how they didn't just think I was falling asleep, seeing as they were probably only parked next to me for 5 minutes tops.

Thanks everyone.

I am wondering why people cannot mind their own business? I just recently had a few incidents that lead me to my examples. One being I was recently at a park in my car, and I had the seat back and was taking a nap. Well someone decided to call the police on me because the cop pulled up behind me and told me someone called on me. There is absolutely no law that says you cannot take a nap in your car.

sounds like you may have been parked on private property. the landowner or people renting the property have no obligation to let you loiter just because you're in a car.

Actually I was in a public park. When the cop arrived he asked for ID and told me I was doing nothing wrong and he was sorry to bother me. He even said "there is no law saying you can't take a nap in your car in a park."

dressing in a suit isnt going to help you if your nodding out in a beat up 1989 nissan stanza.