• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why can't I sleep

planehopr

Greenlighter
Two days ago I took 3 ecstasy pills. I couldn't sleep all the next day. Then I took 3 more pills last night and I still couldn't sleep. I haven't slept in 56 hours. I feel a little ragged, but not tired. Does anyone have any idea why I am unable to sleep? Is there meth in this stuff, or does MDMA affect your ability to sleep.

I sleep fine after mdma. I am guessing you got some un pure pressies which is not hard to believe. I apologize for your misfortune and good luck sir.

Some people do have trouble sleeping after MDMA but it's most likely something similar to meth. Best to stay away from ecstasy if you keep getting insomnia. It's pretty hard on the brain.

Two days ago I took 3 ecstasy pills. I couldn't sleep all the next day. Then I took 3 more pills last night and I still couldn't sleep. I haven't slept in 56 hours. I feel a little ragged, but not tired. Does anyone have any idea why I am unable to sleep? Is there meth in this stuff, or does MDMA affect your ability to sleep.

I can only guess you can't sleep because you keep taking pills when you are about to come down. Maybe you are more sensitive to ecstasy or maybe it's a stronger one. You should give it sometime until your brain and mind is back to normal. If you aren't tired it must be in your blood stream.

Is there anything else bothering you? are you using any other medication(s)? Eat well, do some walking, avoid coffee, drink a decaf tea at night or a warm milk before going to bed. 112 hours without sleep taking 3 pills every 2-3 days can wear you out. Try to relax.

Last edited: