L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why can't I orgasm?

cocochaaanel

Greenlighter
Orgasming with just penetration has always been a struggle for me. I've only been able to maybe 4-5 times my life & every time I was on top. My new man loves being in control & is kind of getting frustrated that he can't get me to orgasm just with his penis. He's got great length & girth & it always feels so good but it just doesn't hit the right spots for me. We've tried every position, slow, fast, rough, romantic, you name it. We both know I can get off from oral but he wants to be able to get me off just with his dick. What else can I do? I feel so self-conscious about it even though he's told me not to be & we'll work on it to figure out what works. I've just wanted to be with him for over 6 years & now we're at such a great place & every other aspect of our relationship is beyond amazing but me not orgasming is kind of putting a damper on things. Suggestions??

He needs to get over himself and do what it take to satisfy you. Who cares a if piv won't work. Find something that does and do that.

If he keeps chasing a piv orgasm and can't get you there its soon going to become a bigger issue than it needs to be and your relationship is going to suffer over it.

It's okay. A lot of women are unable to orgasm from penetration. There are pieces of literature that discuss this topic in depth and offer ways to improve your chances of having an orgasm more frequently with your significant.

Start here: http://tinyurl.com/qzc4s6r

Good Luck

Since it's quite rare for a woman to have an orgasm this way, I'd suggest moving on and not focussing on it so much.

If it happens - fantastic. If it doesn't, then you've lost nothing.

You can't let this issue dominate your sexual relationship as it will only head south and ultimately be ruined.

Good luck x

Buy a jimmyjane 2 and use on your clit while hes banging you. Gets my wife off every time. ;)

I have never orgasmed from penetration. Some people can't. Not a big deal. Try other things. Oral generally works for some females. Otherwise, vibrators.

It's okay. A lot of women are unable to orgasm from penetration. There are pieces of literature that discuss this topic in depth and offer ways to improve your chances of having an orgasm more frequently with your significant.

Start here: http://tinyurl.com/qzc4s6r

Good Luck

This. When a guy doesn't know this fact, it just tells me he doesn't know much about female anatomy. Also, if he values his fantasy to get off the way he wants over your ability to get off at all, you will be not be satisfied sexually in this relationship. Your man should just want to get you off in any way that is comfortable for the both of you. If he doesn't want to let this go, trust me, there are plenty of other guys who will bang you any way you please.

Self love while your man bangs you. Simple, awesome.

Why can't I not orgasm? I'd love to learn a bit of self control instead of just splatting after 30 seconds(if I'm lucky).

This. When a guy doesn't know this fact, it just tells me he doesn't know much about female anatomy. Also, if he values his fantasy to get off the way he wants over your ability to get off at all, you will be not be satisfied sexually in this relationship. Your man should just want to get you off in any way that is comfortable for the both of you. If he doesn't want to let this go, trust me, there are plenty of other guys who will bang you any way you please.

Self love while your man bangs you. Simple, awesome.

This^