• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why cant i open my mouth???

d1nach

Bluelighter
For the past ten minutes i cant open my mouth at all like its wired shut. Other than that though i feel great. It happened right after nicotine. But no more than usual sublingually like 8 mg

Its like im sucking on a lollipop but i cant let go lol. I cant even loosen my lips

Also im not grinding my teeth or have a tight jaw i mean i cant open my mouth even a millimeter

Its all better now. I was just hoping someone had a similar experience or like some other examples of this happening. Im more just interested because I know very little about how the muscles in your face work. Its never happened to you? I tried googling it and all I could find is lockjaw from certain bacteria like bochullism. Isnt that cholinergic then that might explain why it happened after nicotine.

dinach, my point wasn't that there were no answers, it's that there are far too many answers. The fact that there's such a litany of possiblities, we'd just be spinning our wheels on this one. If it were a more common symptom like, "My face is itching, I also use Morphine, what's going on?" we could answer it with a little more confidence. With more obscure instances like this one, our usefulness in terms of empirical evidence isn't as great.

Ahh gotcha thanks anyway now I know not to wait around for a answer to this one ill look around the web somemore.