• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why are so many negative threads here?

burn out

Bluelighter
Reading this forum is almost scaring me off taking MDMA anymore. So many threads about people have major problems, long term effects, terrible come downs, etc.

Most of the threads you see here about people having a hard time after MDMA is due to how many people abuse it by taking too, too often, or not spacing out the proper time needed for your seratonin levels to recover in between rolling periods.

It could also be many folks don't bother to test their product. You don't know what you're getting is MDMA unless you really trust your source or test it yourself.

That being said this is not a drug you want to mess around with by disrespecting it. The best of times and the worst of times. Everything has its price.

Because it's like doing research on a product that you want to buy: most of the comments you'll find are negative, if it worked fine for you, you're not going to post something about it.

If you had a good time, why spend time searching for "mdma experiences" if you had a great one yourself. And if you had a bad time, you're going to research and try to find someone that had the same problem that you did.

Because those people having fun on MDMA spend their days fist pumping and reaching for the lasers, not pissing and moaning on the internet

why would someone waste their time signing up to a forum, creating a thread and replying to replies to simply say they enjoyed their experience? this is pretty much a HR forum.. I tried (apparnetly tested by dealer but not by myself) md about a week ago, took around 200mg with a 80mg booster just before peaking at a party, really enjoyed myself, no harm done what-so-ever and i will be doing it again in the coming months, while recommending it to everyone as long as you're safe and ready! that's a positive story for you. only negative is I think it effected my sex drive for a week or so but I'm back to normal now.

I think this forum section is skewd out of balance. It is only showing damage, and dosage dos and don'ts. I for one would appreciate others tell about how they planned and set the mood for good experiences. I'm pretty much taking the fun out of MDMA by using it as trauma therapy, and don't know too much about how to do it socially or in relationships. What crowds to do it in, or don't, what has worked what has not worked so well. There are so many possible ways to benefit from MDMA experiences, and it doesn't really show in this forum.

I believe that talking more about it would also assist in HR. There need to be an incentive, a reason, for why people should use it in a different way, rather than just throwing it back and "whatever". If the reward is good enough it might help change some user practices, and potentially prevent injuries and death.

Also, I do believe that some of the horrible comedowns are not only chemical, but can be emotional. Obviously having blurred vision is not due to emotions surfacing, but I have myself experienced that MDMA (intentionally) has brought forth so much emotional trauma that it felt like something was physically crushed in my chest, and it was difficult to take deep breaths. Knowing what it was allowed me to just keep working through it, and I had a long term beneficial effect.

But no kid wants to do drugs like I take them, I really make it sound horrible. It would be so cool if some of you could share how you have used with good results, spanning for the typical party/rave, just gathered with friends, taking it out doors in nature, or any other settings.

It is such a shame that an emphatic drug is reduced to mg and spacing between dosing when communicating it for everybody to read.

I like you am using it for trauma therapy and I agree part of the come down is emotional and not neurological. For instance on my last trip so many painful childhood memories poured forth and the worst part was I didn't really open up until the come down, so I was plunged into deep depression simulatenoously with all my traumatic experiences coming up and it was one of the worst drug experiences of my entire life. I have weathered so many difficult trips, but this one took the cake in terms of emotional intensity. The others were more fear of death/insanity/spiritual crises whereas this was an emotional crises. I felt like a little boy again and cried for my mother. MDMA makes me feel so vulnerable.

I took it weekly for 4 or 5 years. I loved it every time. I wouldnt do it like that now or recommend doing it so much but I dont post about it because it was so long ago and as mentioned above, what could I say? Its great doesnt get much notice.

Well, I guess that's encouraging. I am just trying to get away with using it a few times but I already feel like I have done some damage to my brain. What kinds of doses did you use and did your come downs last five days like mine?

Not sure of doses exactly. Never had bad comedowns. Sleep is important in preventing them for me, but our experiences are quite different.

Because those people having fun on MDMA spend their days fist pumping and reaching for the lasers, not pissing and moaning on the internet

Or

-Making out with someone hot on the come up

-Getting hand massages

-Eating starburst to intensify the roll

-Getting a scalp massage

-Totally ending up sitting next to someone you don't know and having the most amazing deep soul connecting conversation of your life with them

Not sure of doses exactly. Never had bad comedowns. Sleep is important in preventing them for me, but our experiences are quite different.

I wasn't able to sleep at all after my last roll even though I took it at 5 pm. Still though, your posts do make me feel better. If you took it so many times and came out ok, maybe my brain isn't so damaged after all.