• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Why are codeine and tramadol so crappy in terms of euphoria compared to other pharmaceutical opioids (oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine)?

I'm not that much into opiates. I already am taking ADHD meds/Rohypnol (120 roofiies/month)/Valium (90 pills/month)/Clonotril (90 pills/month). For some reason they don't sedate me. Although I kind of miss Suboxone/Subotex (Buprenorphine 36mg / day). 600mg of Tramadol don't improve my mood as much as 4-8mg of Suboxone, but I have ADHD & Aspergers. I even prefer Suboxone, than heroine. Heroine works though, unlike Tramadol. Any opiate suggestions? Not for daily use. I'm done with it.

Oh yeah, I forgot that lately I was taking 60 x 300 mg Pregabalin (Lyrica), bad idea (Ritalin don't work that well), and 60 pills of a dopaminergic Parkinson med (that I'm trying to lower dosage and quit).

There are all kinds of seizures, which makes it a subject that's a little difficult to learn about. I actually have seizures independent of drug use, so I will just share my story with you and leave it at that.

I almost always will get what is called an "Aura" prior to a seizure occurring. This is a big plus because it often allows me to get to ground without falling. The aura is basically a sudden feeling of unease/fear/malaise. It's just a sudden shift that is different from how you felt just a second before. I often get Myoclonic episodes, like mild to severe twitching prior to actually having a full-blown Tonic-Clonic Seizure. It's like fainting. It's always terrifying, you lose control of your body and despite trying to fix yourself, everything begins to tremble and then I lose consciousness.

It can be different every time and people experience them differently. Many people have no warning. They just wake up exhausted and having pissed themselves. Sometimes, I get Myoclonus that doesn't lead to a Tonic-Clonic seizure, but the Myoclonus can be so violent that I've had concussions.
Fuck... I feel you. I get the same kind of seizures. I I don't faint, I just scream from pain hoping to faint soon