• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who's used benzos?

BOODIE

Greenlighter
I've heard benzos are the best thing for W/D . But I've no idea how to get hold of any?
Where do you guys get them and do they actually help?

Thanks for the reply dude! Yeah I mainly asked for GBL/GBH W/D. The dealers around here mainly sell uppers and psychs/hallucinogens. And its knowing who to ask for anything else without the risk.

Then you have to get good quality..again a risk.

I've come off GBL before ..its was abit of a bumpy ride but I overcame it fine.

It was 24/7 dosage but only 1.2ml Unlike others that take 2 to 3ml every couple hours.

Thanks again for the advice.
I've just googled phenibut powder and it looks affordable ( around £40 for 100g ) .
I think I'll order some of that to ease the tapering.

Like mentioned, I didnt really have a terrible WD on G.
I've had far worse on many uppers inc cocaine and mephedrone in my early years.

Depends where you live. I get mine from my regular doctor.
Yes, they help tremendously. I wish I was under the influence of like 25mg of Valium 24/7, lol. But that's obviously not attainable. They stop everything negative in it's tracks.. hangovers, anxiety/ panic and depression.
Who doesn't love a benzo? 😍

I've only ever tried diazepam once . It was great but I've heard they're should destroying :devilish:

Pretty much every substance with dependency potential can be soul destroying once you become addicted to them. For GHB, GBL dependence, I think that using a long acting benzodiazepine (Diazepam, Clonazepam instead of Alprazolam) is important.

I used to do benzos.

I still do, but I used to too.

Many doctors in the US are hesitant to prescribe them as people like to abuse them and quickly become addicted. But they're out there. Just watch out for fake pressed pills.

Pretty much every substance with dependency potential can be soul destroying once you become addicted to them. For GHB, GBL dependence, I think that using a long acting benzodiazepine (Diazepam, Clonazepam instead of Alprazolam) is important.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I'd like to try benzos just to cure my anxiety but when i visit the DR here (UK) they just give me a form to fill then advise me to see a therapist which i ain't got time for as I'm working all the damn time. Plus I cant stand being lectured or told how to be.

I used to do benzos.

I still do, but I used to too.

Many doctors in the US are hesitant to prescribe them as people like to abuse them and quickly become addicted. But they're out there. Just watch out for fake pressed pills.
Yeah I think US to UK differ alot. It's very hard to get any subscription in UK without a strong reason.

Sometimes can even take hospital visits in ICU to even get the weakest benzo.

They just give you a form to fill and a trip to a therapist here before any pill.

Yeah I think US to UK differ alot. It's very hard to get any subscription in UK without a strong reason.

Sometimes can even take hospital visits in ICU to even get the weakest benzo.

They just give you a form to fill and a trip to a therapist here before any pill.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I'd like to try benzos just to cure my anxiety but when i visit the DR here (UK) they just give me a form to fill then advise me to see a therapist which i ain't got time for as I'm working all the damn time. Plus I cant stand being lectured or told how to be.
Yeah, here in the UK most GP's are extremely hesitant to prescribe Benzos.. It's been like that for a while over here though as they seem to follow BNF guidelines very strictly. Benzos won't cure your anxiety, they will just mask it. Eventually you'll build tolerance, and then months, or years down the line... you will be up the creek without a paddle. :(

I was at a treatment center on O'Sea Island in Essex around 2009 for heroin & cocaine addiction. They were surprised by how high the amount of H I was using (they told me that they don't hear such amounts much) because I could get 10 grams for probably 30 pounds in comparison to the UK where you could get 3 little balloons with probably 100mgs in it but they were much more surprized by my Alprazolam use. They couldn't believe that I was prescribed it legally at pretty hefty dose for no set amount of time both in the USA and Turkey. They told me that it was nearly impossible to get Alprazolam prescribed in the UK and even if you did, it would be prescribed by a number, like 5 pills. Diazepam was prescribed often but usually for about a week at very low doses when people needed muscle relaxers for their back pain or for not being able to get sleep at all. It wasn't prescribed at highish doses or for a long term (which is the right thing to do in my opinion). At that place, they were quite liberal with the Methadone doses but they mostly used Oxazepam as a benzodiazepine. The nurse used to hand them to me without others' knowledge but I never felt anything even taking 5-6 pills (don't remember the dose) at once.

Benzos are not a cure for anxiety. They are a short-term band-aid treatment to be used as a stopgap until more effective and permanent changes can be made with e.g. therapy or lifestyle changes.

If you were taking low doses of GHB I'd suggest you could probably kick it cold-turkey without any problems. For a while I had easy access to pure butanediol - and a friend and I were dosing 2-3g multiple times a day. When it ran out we were bummed but there were no serious withdrawal effects that couldn't be dealt with with a cup of tea and a joint.

I've heard benzos are the best thing for W/D . But I've no idea how to get hold of any?
Where do you guys get them and do they actually help?
Dunno but I got a bottle of Xylazine which I iv .25 cc and it knocks me out for 3 hrs at a clip, that and some Valium which you can get from an MD, tell him your scared of flying and you have a 6 hr flight to somewhere and he’ll give you like 10-15 of them

Yes I wish I'd never come across them, they have made me lose the most out of life, even more than heroin. I got mine online, used to find them on random discussion boards and then the dark web. Again, something I wish I'd never learned, but I wanted what I wanted and I'm too nosey and curious for my own good. Stay safe and use sparingly!