Who's from Edmonton, Alberta?

TomE

Bluelighter
I found out about this site at Countdown from some guy in the bathroom telling me about some girl that died in Austrailia from drinking too much water. Just wondering who's all here from E-Town. I searched the word Edmonton and found rimmy, Pollux, Jay to the Ro, Dave, Pixiejoy, and Dori. One of these posts mentioned HB, Flux, and E-Town Rave boards, could you please give me the addresses. Also, let me know if you go to Therapy as that's where I go most Fridays.

Hey TomE. That was me talking, I get like that sometimes
smile.gif
It was here that I learned about that girl (her name was Anna Wood or something along that line, correct me if I'm wrong please), the thread should still be in the archives, or maybe in the Chill forum.
Sorry, I remember that conversation, but it was with a group of people. Could you pleas give a vague description so I could maybe put a name to the face? Sorry to have to ask, but that was my first candyflip, and my memory was a bit fuzzy
smile.gif

E-Town rave page: http://www.ualberta.ca/~rtupas/home.html
Happy Bastards: http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/sound/76/index.html
Flux Productions: http://www.flux.ab.ca
See ya around, I don't go to therapy that often, but when I do, I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Dave

Hey Dave! I had a white cap on that said Emerica on it, and a red DC Shoe Co shirt on. Then some girl brought me to the girls bathroom to put vicks rub under my eyes and I stayed in there for like 3-4 hours. Can you tell me what you look like. I remember everyone there but just can't remember who exactly told me about it... were you the guy in the yellow shirt, sweating like crazy? Thanx for the site addresses, I'm gonna check em out right now!

Yeah, big sweaty guy, that was me. So anyway, what did you think of that party? I had a great time, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was at a deranged Jr High dance or something. There were so few people dancing! Although I must say, the bathrooms were by far the highlight of my night. That and chillin' in the little booth by the door, and talking with Alcheme, Jay Hamilton, and Topaz (I think that was his name, the House live PA guy, skinny with an orange shirt). Couldn't think of a better way to ring in the new year (along with waterslides and a 1/4oz joint back at the hotel
smile.gif
)
Dave

To tell you the truth, the last time I went to Therapy was for Bubbles...I think. I like going to Lush on Thursday's instead. It's less sketchy.Time Capsule was amazing. Endorphin is my god. I hope you guys had fun at Countdown. I know like 2 people who spun there. How was it...?

Countdown was pretty good. I agree with Dave that it did seem like a jr. high party, but when they opened the downstairs at 11 (same time as my E kicked in) it was all good for the rest of the night!

Oh yeah! I'm sad to say that I never ventured downstairs (except to pop into the bathrooms for a few hours
smile.gif
), but still, Jay Hamilton was incredible, Alcheme was wicked, and Laurence (aka Da Celio) played a tight set, as always.
BTW TomE, did Epoc end up playing downsatairs? I heard he had a short set at around 4:30. He plays Epic Trance now, but I heard that he's in the process of changing to Happy Hardcore!!!!!!! YAY!!
Pixiejoy, did you have a chance to catch Dr J's set? He was supposed to show @ Countdown @ around 7:00, but wasn't able to make it. Between him and Deko-Ze, Time Capsule would have been a sweet party
smile.gif

Dave

Yeah, I think Epoc did play downstairs, didn't really pay much attention to who was playing though. Jay Hamilton was pretty sweet, I was upstairs for the countdown, and watched the fireworks through the window. I talked to Jay twice in the mens bathroom. I think I was the king of the bathrooms that night! I didn't dance much at all. That's cool though, I normally seem to have more fun hanging out and being really compulsive (drink water, eat candy, inhale vicks, play with toys...rinse and repeat)!