• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who's done crystal meth and coke? Difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm bit far out considering I live in Bristol in the UK!

Coke and Meth are not similar. I used coke for 27 years, a lot. I quit completely ten years ago and moved.....right into the meth capital of California US. I've been using for a couple years now and I can tell you that meth is the nastiest drug I've ever used. Coke was always clean, good high and the only real problem I had was the cost. I did it only on weekends and I was ready for work by Monday morning. Meth, on the other hand started out alright for the longest time, I was up to using a 16th every week but about four months ago, after using an entire 8 ball over 7 days straight, oil started pouring from my chin, literally pouring. It eventually stopped, hardened in my pores and caused a cyst and small pockets of hardened oil on my chin. Later i developed an abcess on my neck and had to have it drained. Then the oil started building up in the pores on my legs and arms and when I broke them open the oil did not stop for a long time and the wounds wouldn't heal very well. Now I've developed another abcess on my neck, much smaller, they wont even drain it, and just today I found that the top of my left foot is a basically a large abcess. The worst one of all was when my left calf filled with this oil, it's the oil that our skin produces to protect our skin, and it swelled so large it burst through two sores and squirted like a fountain.
Needless to say, I've critically reduced my usage amount but now i'm finding myself using more often and not getting the "speed" effect any longer, only high. I don't know why, but it's obvious I'm becoming too used to it being in my system a lot of the time. Reducing the amounts reduced the abcesses and oil bumps, not "bugs" those are imaginary, these keep pouring out oil and don't heal for weeks. Now with this one on my foot it's time to stop, I know I should have sooner but apparently this is going to keep happening. The doctors don't know why my oil glands are reacting like this, they've never seen it before, but wish me luck in quitting, I'm going to need it i think.
To finalize my post I'll say it once again: YES there is a big difference between Coke and Meth.

Yes, there is a difference. However, they do have similarities since they are both stimulants. I have mixed emotions about both.
I absolutely LOVE the cocaine rush. It is my favorite rush of all time, but it is just wayyy too short. I become VERY irritated and develop an uncontrollable obsession for getting more during this comedown. I absolutely hate this feeling with a passion, but the good part is that it doesn't last too long (2 hours MAXIMUM). When I have drug dreams it is always about coke, because that is the rush I prefer & crave. If the high lasted longer I would not even touch meth.
A good meth rush is very euphoric and last much longer. I feel like it kicks me in the throat, blasting me off to the moon. I seriously may not even redose for another 8-12 hours because the high can last that long for me! The problem I seem to have is that I do not always experience the same rush. Sometimes I am taken over by anxiety or have a panic attack, which causes the feeling of euphoria to be less intense. The sensation of being high goes away much faster, but I am stuck with the physiological effects, such as increased heart rate or dehydration. Regardless of the type of rush I get, I will not comedown for a few hours, which is wonderful. However, the comedown is not easy for me. I am completely consumed with depression and anger, which makes it impossible for me to control my horrendous mood swings. One moment I may be crying from an intense feeling of hopelessness and doom, but within a blink of an eye I am yelling and throwing things across the room in pure hatred.
This is why I will usually choose cocaine. Obviously, I am somewhat mentally unstable and long term meth use would literally destroy me very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.