• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Who's been caught with or doing cocaine?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Who's been caught before either by a family member, roommate, friend, somebody didn't know, maybe a boyfriend a girlfriend or spouse, (someone other than law enforcement) who didn't know that you did cocaine?

I have. What question do you have particularly? I have unfortunately been there and done that, had a very long and agonizing road with cocaine in the past

Two of us were doing a blast of Hard in the motel we were staying at for a convention. The non-smoker/dabbler who we roomed with just walks in and says ‘what’s going on guys” all chipper after soon realizing. I say, “we’re smoking something right now” while exhaling a cloud of smoke from our homemade pipe. My buddy says “this is our thing we do only when we get together once a year since we live in different States.” And it’s true. We dabb once a year.

That's great, I'm glad you can do it socially, while me on the other hand, I cant do. Cocaine use can be pretty scary especially when your hiding from common society and the constant threat of getting arrested, I had close calls where I thought I was going to have a heart attack from fright!!

I've been caught multiple times by an ex girlfriend. I nearly got caught by the Police but we said it was "antihistamines" crushed up on a CD case, and they believed us lol. I've also had multiple trips to the hospital by having too much causing severe panic attacks / cocaine psychosis.

I quit 6 years ago and haven't looked back!

Amen to that. If I can finally master conquering cocaine addiction. My life would open up to such a bigger world, just saying. Would be a major money saver lol. I haven't done cocaine in a year, as I was just released from jail and haven't done it, the urge to not condone has been pretty easy. So I'm grateful I got to this point.

Cocaine use is scary in all ways for the person who does it habitually

Amen to that. If I can finally master conquering cocaine addiction. My life would open up to such a bigger world, just saying. Would be a major money saver lol. I haven't done cocaine in a year, as I was just released from jail and haven't done it, the urge to not condone has been pretty easy. So I'm grateful I got to this point.

Cocaine use is scary in all ways for the person who does it habitually

What it does to ur heart and eventually ur mental health is scary. I once had a pulse rate of 200 when I was admitted to hosptial, now thats scary!

Far from proud of the confession that follows but i got into coke when i was 12, no thanks to a daft older sibling. My mom cause me when i was 13. Never seen anyone turn a pale death tone so instastantaniously. Still hurts to remember her expression

My old girlfriend knew I had a drug problem but was still surprised to walk in on me smoking rock. We broke up that day.

I also got caught by San Francisco PD smoking rock on the sidewalk. They cited me but the DA discharged it.

People are conditioned to be so stigmatized by certain drugs. I’ve changed some people’s opinions about certain drugs but those people were non-drug-using free-spirits already.

I've never been caught with or in the process of doing cocaine red-handed. But on two different occasions I was very close to almost being caught while in the process of chopping up a couple of lines by my at the time girlfriend, soon-to-be fiance.

The first time she was in the shower. I had just got a gram of some really good quality flaky fish scale. My girlfriend usually would spend 30 minutes or more in the shower so I figured it was a good time too chopped up about half a gram into powder so I could put it in my stash jar so it would be ready whenever I wanted to do a key bump. I had probably four or five lines worth of like on the kitchen counter that I was chopping up almost done completely into powder when she walked out of the shower. My first instinct was to blow the powder under the toaster. She had no clue what was going on. Lucky for me I was able to salvage all of the powder that got blown under the toaster.

The second time, what's about 6 months later again, I had just got a gram of really good flaky fish scale. I was in the process of again dropping about a half a gram into powder so it would be ready for a quick Keith bump. I was chopping the last bit of the half gram when she walked in the front door coming home from work. Again I blew the powder under the toaster. And put the razor blade quickly into my pocket. The rest of the fish scale was already stashed away out of sight. All I had to do was quickly put the stash jar in between the toaster and coffee maker so it wouldn't be seen. She came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss and we talked for a few minutes then she went in to take a shower. I quickly salvaged the powder and quickly put it in the stash jar.

When we first met, and you realized we were falling into the Puppy Love Stage, that point in the relationship or just start asking 1000 questions getting to know everything about the other person. At that time I had found out that she had done cocaine occasionally back in high school. Her and her High School boyfriend who she ended up marrying right out of high school and was married to for 2 years what do a little cocaine here and there on the weekends on occasions. She had told me that he started selling cocaine to a few people and started doing a little more here and there. By the time she divorced her husband, she said that she what's doing 3 to 4 grams of every 4 to 6 weeks. After she divorced her husband she wanted to the military which she said that's when she stopped doing cocaine. Well through all of the questions she asked me, she found out that I also had done on a vacations once in awhile with a little cocaine here and there. Back in my early twenties. She was under the notion that wasn't currently on occasions doing a bump or two here and there.

While she was at work, I found where she was hiding about 4 grams of cocaine. After a few weeks of watching and checking to see how much was being used or how much more she was getting. I noticed that she would have anywhere from to grams up to 7 grams which I came to the conclusion that she was probably secretively doing some and selling some.

About two months later at the end of summer we decided to take a four-day weekend vacation. We got a condo out at New Braunfels Texas which is a popular spot to go tubing down the Guadalupe River. Condo we stayed at was full of college kids. Almost like a spring break atmosphere.

We were on our third floor balcony watching all the other college kids are there balconies parking, getting drunk and smoking weed among other things. The way the condos were set up, there were some condos that were next to us at a 90 degree angle. We could see about seven or eight college kids pretty good on your balcony and into the living area of a condo. So as we were watching them, drinking and smoking weed, we started to realize that a couple of them looks like they were snorting cocaine. After watching them before a while we came to the conclusion that they were indeed doing cocaine.

She had asked me if I ever had the urge I do a line, never thought about doing a line or a couple of bumps. As the conversation went on, I asked her that if she was over there party with them what she do any cocaine. She said that she would probably do a bump or two. Anyways, after a while I ended up getting a gram that had bought for the trip just in case we went out for some fun and I wanted to do a bump. When I showed it to her she looked surprised but then she told me to wait a minute, she walked back into the condo and about a minute later came back to the balcony with a gram baggie of her own.

She still had a contact with her ex-husband who would sell her Cocaine by the gram at his cost of. So anyways she was buying and selling to a few people and on occasions doing a little small line or bump here and there.

Needless to say, that 2 grams was gone by the time the rest of the weekend was over. I never told her that I found/ cocaine stash a few months earlier.

I was snorting coke one night after work while my baby daddy and baby son were asleep. I stole one of his benzos to come down. It knocked me out. I fell asleep with my stuff in plain sight. He woke up, took a picture of the whole scene while I slept. Took me to court and got full custody.

I was snorting coke one night after work while my baby daddy and baby son were asleep. I stole one of his benzos to come down. It knocked me out. I fell asleep with my stuff in plain sight. He woke up, took a picture of the whole scene while I slept. Took me to court and got full custody.

Damn!! That's a raw deal. Sorry that happened to you.