• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Who Where And How?

defiedreality

Greenlighter
Okay...I guess the where was more for the title. So like everyone I know has done weed before. Of course these were people who have been in and out of my life for the past decade and the ones still in my life are more like acquaintances and never had been like a "friend" but they are all nice people, just with having ASD and social anxiety etc made me rather withdrawn.

So basically I was very sheltered growing up and now that I'm an adult and I'm free...kind of makes me feel like the teenage rebellion that is supposed to have happened is beginning to happen. Problem is...who, where, and how? I mean I don't have a clue and with the risk of getting reported, not like I can ask any person I happen to see. How do you spot them? And how would you even begin to approach them? What basically gets you "in?" Honestly at this point I am just wanting to try it once, a sample I guess, not really looking for a big stash. I had questioned one friend about it and she said it would cost 40 dollars. I just wanted to see what one would be like and I don't think one smoke costs 40 dollars...I left it alone after that.

I apologize if asking such questions is bad or something, for lack of a better term. I just wonder how it starts.

Last edited:
Price discussion is not allowed and a bong hit, pipe hit or joint toke is a good starting dose. You don't need more than that. Buy the smallest quantity you can and smoke that. A dime bag which is usually a gram is all you need.

Your friend is either getting ripped off or trying to rip you off if that's what she thinks a single session would cost a new smoker to get high.

For me it started in public school. God bless the USA.

Drugs are so engrained into my psyche/lifestyle that it just clicks when I meet a new connect/dealer. First I become friends with a person (or at least friendly) and the truth inevitably comes out. I listen and I watch. Overhearing coded drug talk that's only meant to confuse people who don't use drugs helps a lot.

I would never suggest just randomly picking out somebody who looks stoned and asking where the tree's at, though. It might work out for you, but you're opening yourself up to a whole lot more risk.

Safest bet? Go half on a gram with your lady-friend you mentioned in your first post. Go with what's most easily available, provided your source is trustworthy. Try it out once, see if you want to keep it in your lifestyle and then work on a steady plug, if and when you get to that point.