Who loves ANIME???

RaverBoy X

Bluelighter
How many Bluelighters are anime fans ?
If so, what's your favourite show/movie/oav ?
Just wondering and had to ask !
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.

Well i've been a fan of anime for a damn long time
smile.gif

My favourite movies would have to be Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, and Macross Plus.
PLUR
vert

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE YEAH!!!!!! Anime f'in rawks my world in half....I love it. Have to agree w/ VERT-E-GO about Fist of the North Star. That movie is awesome, how when the star punches people and their heads swell and then BLOW THE FUCK UP!!!! HAHAHAHAAAA I love it BLOW THE FUCK UP, sorta like my brain feels like doin when I dose an E er 2
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!!!!! I also love Ghost in the Shell, Crying Freeman (I think thats the name), Vampire Hunter D (His hand fukn RAWKS!!!!), and of course the classic Akira, cant forget one of the originators.
steve

I love Neon Genesis Evangelion.
------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

ASHKE LUVS ANIME!!!
Heehee.
smile.gif
Well I do. Here's my faves.
I luv Ninja Scroll ( the first one. The so-called sequel was complete and utter crap).
I luv Ah! My Goddess. Belldandy, beautiful goddess! Siigh.
smile.gif

GUNNM5.GIF

Oooohh. Battle Angel. No words can describe how much ass that movie kicks. Just go check it out.
Lessee, the first handful of Ranma 1/2 episodes were just wonderful. That series started out with SUCH a cute concept, but just got tediously repetitious after awhile. But I *love* the episode where Kuno first falls in love with the girl half. "I love you. I would date with you!" Haha..
smile.gif

I really love the fantasy anime stuff too. I adore.. shit, whassitcalled. Yanno, the one with Parn and Deedlit and the dark elf chick who rocks my world and stayed on my desktop for 6 months... Dammit. It's on the tip of my tongue.
And another great fantasy one is the Heroic Legend of Arislan, which I thoroughly enjoyed even tho they overdid the gay thing a bit. Come on, admit it. Like EVERY one of those boys was gay.
smile.gif
But I love Narciss or however you spell his name. He was cool.
Umm running out of good anime, even tho I know there's many many more... but yeah. Anime is the bomb.
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 20 January 2000).]

My boyfriend, z00tie has Anime tattooed on him. It's phat, always getting compliments.

Weeeejeeeee!!!!i just luv anime,my favorites are ninja scroll,akira(who doesen't?),ghost in the shell,i just love Ranma 1/2(wake up evry morning at 7am to see them)hmmmwhat else what else....oh samuraiX,DBZ,apple seed,all of the bubblegum crisis series...i can't think of anything else....
Take Care
PLUR