• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

who knows you (pillreport username)???

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
So I was wondering if Any of Yous let people Know your user name on pillreport .an if so who do u let know an y or y dont u let them know?

Most of my close friends know

I think if your comfortable and trust the person then there is no harm in letting them know your username. A few people know me as Bearlove and the 'work' that I do on pillreports.

For those who I haven't told - simply because it has nothing to do with them and you never know who these people may tell and then word could spread to somebody who doesn't like you and they start trolling the site or whats worse putting up private information. Thankfully in all my time modding for Pillreports it has only happened the once when somebody actually put a mods real name on the site just to be an asshole - needless to say they were quickly banned and all their posting history removed.

At 1 point a dealer found out an didnt want to sell me any thing cuz he new I would put his product on blast. So I had to get a middle man .

There are only a few people who know my PR/BL names... I've only told people who I've had a reason to tell and that includes my close friends so most of them don't know. I just don't see the point in telling just for the sake of telling. I've had friends that I was close with for years, then all of the sudden something happened and I realized they weren't the person I thought they were and now no longer close. I'd just assume those people not know who I am online.

At 1 point a dealer found out an didnt want to sell me any thing cuz he new I would put his product on blast. So I had to get a middle man .

That hasn't happened to me but the possibility of this kind of reaction (or worse) is another reason I don't tell people. My friends get the benefit of my test kit and the online PR community gets the benefit of my test kit. I don't see much of a reason to put the two together if there isn't a purpose.

Sure, i tell ppl that im active on pillreports and bluelight, and if they say theyre also on there, ill reveal my username just to see if we've crossed paths. yes, we do discuss certain illegal activities, but im not ashamed nor afraid of any negative consequences or judgement from anyone. im actually quite proud of harm reduction in just about any form.....if you dont like it, suck it fools!!

Swimreport the choice is yours :) - nice to see you posting in here

Surely it's a bigger issue if you use the same username on Bluelight or Pill reports as you on any other non drug related sites? That's how people you might not want to know about your weekend activities find out!

Personally i use the same on both but its a really old username i no longer use else where.

There's a few friends of mine who know, but only ones that are receptive to the idea of testing. .. The typical etard tends to test by consumption and don't actually grasp the seriousness of taking untested pills. You'd be surprised how many people don't really give a shit about pillreports or anything... they just want to take the damn pill as long as it fucks them up