• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Who is into Stocks and Cryptocurrency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~kira~

Bluelighter
Hey everyone! So a friend of mine informed me of a newish cryptocurrency called Pi coin. It's basically like bitcoin, however you can mine from your smart phone! It's still in the development stage. Right now users earn a base of 0.10 coin an hour. For every member who joins your circle everyone then gets an increase! You can also add your own friends and family to the same circle.

Supposedly the currency will launch this year (it will be available for trading, buying and selling) at that point the mining stops. They are trying to keep it somewhat scarce so the value goes up. The best part is, it doesn't drain your battery, doesnt use mobile data and you close the app and it still mines! I have 3 people in my circle. Trying to add more so we can all benefit from coin. IF. A big if, it goes up like bitcoin we could a be getting a large chunk of money. So, come check the app out! Followthe link and use my referral code. (We each will get a coin for that) code is below.

Colton24

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Colton24 and use my username (Colton24) as your invitation code.

Status
Not open for further replies.