• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia Who here uses a water pipe of some type with there Volcano Vaporizer or other types of desktop vaporizers that work for vaping dry herb similarly.

Echotango

Bluelighter
I've been considering using a water pipe for my Volcano but I'm not sure it provides much of a benefit if any. So I'm posting here to ask what my fellow bluelighters think of this question?

I own an arizer extreme q destkop vaporizer , A Mighty (OG, 2 years old not +) and 2 glass bongs 1 is tiny 1 is small

Started feeling like all my hits are too dry one day so tried my bongs on my vapes and i always tend to use them now the mini i have is small so i can carry it anywhere with the mighty.

The benefits of vaping through water include: Cooler hits, Less Drier hits (even less dry if you put in cooled down, boiled water) and also 100% particle elimination. Sometimes vaping makes me sneeze but this method never does. They use water to remove particles from water in nuclear reactors/processing plants for this very reason it removes 100% of particles of any size . I read into this whole thing a lot one night and unless you have too much water in there it doesnt really steal potency either and sometimes weed can give off moderate levels of ammonia in vape form, but water bong/filter will remove it reduce it significantly. I also think it would reduce Staining on your teeth slightly too

I'm not sure it provides much of a benefit...
As a former user of the HerbalAire and also the Arizer V-Tower i've focussed both on moisturization and cooling within a simultaneous experiment on occasions. My conclusions were that water wasn't totally efficient at preventing my caughing nor other some signs of discomfort, while actual water contact ain't even necessary at all - which is why i went 100 % waterless. And being waterless made silicone flexible alternatives to glass a viable option... Water filtration felt costly in terms of aroma/taste appreciation.

Among the major downsides: a bag is asking to be emptied, hence promoting dose abuse. Not really HR IMHO! As for the V-Tower my lungs went depressed, like i lived high on a tall mountain! Never again: i GAVE it away without the vaporist accessories (it was sold as a "pot pourri warmer").

If you ever consider experimenting with steam remind yourself there's not much water in a cigarette, implying that the amount must be actively restricted. Otherwise this becomes equivalent to inhaling under the shower...

🚿