• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who here smokes heroin #3 in a pipe?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
What's the best way to do it I have done this a few times now and before the experts come and reprehend me for wasting gear I only do it when the Beatle is about to frazzle and I've got as much as I'm gonna get about it then I remove the Beatle and put it in a pipe and smoke it the first time I got an awesome rush the other two times though wasn't as good I think I burnt it to much I'm only asking because I've seen some people swear by putting it in a one hitter I used to scoff at them but now I've tried it I wanna learn how to do it properly etc please any help would be much appreciated

whats the difference in heroin #3 and heroin #1?

Heroin 3 is uk heroin made for smoking it's all you can get but back on topic I wanna learn the pipe technique because I managed to get a nice hit once my junkie kind of mate swears by the pipe he chases mainly but he says it used right you can get a bigger hit off the pipe I was hoping someone could shed some light for me.. Tbh I don't think I have seen it mentioned here much it is over on drug forum though loads of threads their about smoking it in a pipe some people their even craft their own pipe specifically for heroin I'm not keen on that I got a decent glass one hitter already I just wanted to experiment with this roa for fun but only when I learn more so I don't waste any gear etc I thought at least one of two people would have experience with this.. Though oh well I'll check back on this thread another time