• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who has successfully snuck drugs into jail?

yompf

Bluelighter
We got raided and swim , Lol a friend of mine , (really a friend if mine)shoved a vial of acid up her you know what before the pigs found it. . once we were in the holding area she showed me , I panicked and told her to flush it. (Eh , could of had more fun but was a little shook up by the raid)
So she puddled herself and flushed it. Haha they gave her Valium because they thought she was rocking back and forth having an anxiety attack but really she was laughing her ass off. Lol.
What drugs have you snuck in and got away with ?
Given the choice which ones would you bring ?
Squat and cough !!!

I know a buddy of mine spent a couple days in county and never got searched... cop really dropped the ball because he was carrying about a half gram of meth.

He was there for the weekend, and we were pretty heavy users, I imagine he only used in the morning and it didn't last long. Was probably more like making sure they didn't decide to search him.

I did 25 weekends in county and I brought my medication with me every time. I also brought subs that weren't my prescription but i brought them in the same way. I used a tampon holder, took the tampon out and the stick off and viola; pill case on the go. Oh I rolled it in saran wrap so everything would stay put and the pills wouldn't end up in my hoo ha or worse falling out during a strip search.

I've brought drugs into jail/prison on multiple occasions, sometimes successfully, once not so much. I ended up having to flush 200 strips of suboxone and 40 grams of dope once after a friend of mine from the outside overdosed(non fatally) off my generosity. I have brought numerous strips of suboxone in successfully before though.

a friend of mine brought about 100 30 mg roxies into jail once. Him and his friends had a fun couple of weeks in there.

I've never been to jail thank god. The one time i was caught with a bottle of percocet the cop just kept them for himself and let me go without any problem.