• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Who has plans to roll over the holidays?

Are we talking about the green PartyFlocks BB? :) And yeah, this was the plan :) I've had a 4 month break, so I feel that with pre-loading and piracitam, I can get away with a android and a partyflock :)

I was hopping to be off my tits with 10,000 other people, but everyone bailed on me and I'm not about to pay over $100 to go to a show by myself lmao

Will probably just end up tripping at home, I need a good introspective trip anyhow. More than I need to be depleting my 5-HT at least lol...

10,000 peope bailed on you? Dude, that's harsh! :D Fly over the pond, and come and join me on the 3rd!

Yes indeed, the green ones, great pills but the androids are a tad better in my opinion. More empathy and generally rolling a bit harder. I'm going to keep it at 1 android maybe supplemented by half of one on NYE. An android and a PF are going to blast you miles high into the new year =D

Last edited:
im planning to take with my girl this weekend! just at the house in my bed is my favorite way to roll. have some red ?'s ive been saving for a while, just guna pop it whole. havent rolled in 9 months so should be a magical experience.

Last edited:
@BlueBull: Indeed it will! An Android and a Green PF makes me my total nightly dosage at around 370mg. Whilst I would consider this too high to take under normal circumstances, past experiece tells me that providing you have waited about 3-4 months beforehand and use the proper supps, you are normally good to go.

Interestingly enough, I never (touch wood) seem to suffer the effects of serotonin depletion if I space my rolls out by 3-4 months, despite taking 300mg+ on ocassion. I would never suggest that anyone take more than 2 Androids though, as it's simply excessive.

what a night O_O man, these androids, though it's about the 5th time I rolled on them, still amaze me every single time. How did you fare SilentRoller?

@BlueBull- Glad to hear you had a good time mate! How many did you take? I haven't rolled yet, I'm rolling on Friday :D Absolutely fucking stoked! It's been 3.5 months! :)

@SilentRoller: more than I planned to be honest. I took one extra with me for when someone wanted one, ended up giving someone half and taking the other half myself, which brings my total to 2 androids over the course of the night. This is the last time I bring more drugs to a party than I'm planning to take. I have no problems with restraint in between rolls, but when I'm already rolling it gets a bit hard to not redose, I can't stop myself sometimes when I have more pills than I was originally planning to take :| Anyways no hangover or comedown though, I feel tired but don't even notice I did MDMA last night. These androids are awesome in that aspect too, very clean so there's no noticable "dirty" hangover feeling... And yeah I can understand you being stoked, I hope you have a fantastic time as well man! But I don't doubt you will. Be safe and don't stop partying until the roof comes down =D

Last edited:
^ I didn't :( but, I did trip MAJOR balls so that sort of makes up for things lol.

Besides, no shame in saving dat 5-HT for another day ;)

Had loose plans to roll on some MDMA crystal for new years but that went to shit :(

Hope everyone had a top new year!