• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who has experience with high doses of codeine? Need help and advice asap

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Please can someone who has experience with taking codeine at doses well exceeding 600mg post here or pm me and i will ask my question im not asking before because of trolls who will derail my thread please get back to me asap

I probably have in the past, but my average dose is no where near that.
Depending on your tolerance of course, that’s dangerously high.
And depending what it’s with? Ibuprofen? Paracetamol? You’ve extracted it?)

I probably have in the past, but my average dose is no where near that.
Depending on your tolerance of course, that’s dangerously high.
And depending what it’s with? Ibuprofen? Paracetamol? You’ve extracted it?)
yes the are pure codeie tabs nothing but codeine i take doses from 500mg up i used to do 3000mgs but since ive started using smack the codeine gives me a histamine reaction which it never has done before i tried 600mg the otherday and i thought i was gonna die i had to run to the chemist and beg them to sort me some antihistamines i pretended i had bad hayfever now i need to know is this effect permanent I NEVER EVER have had histamine reactions like this before ever even at doses around 3000mgs(yep thats not a typo) and just felt really good if i take antihistamines will they always work to stop the histamine thing or will i develop a tolerance and most importantly how bad can the histamine reaction get?

Also i would just like to give everyone a heads up and tell you if these trolls post here by the name of zoplicodone bandit, loginnotsecure and anyone who starts posting offtopic stuff just ignore them they are sados especially zoplicodone bandit since i pointed out he knows fuck all about history and anything thats important he hates me and him and his buddies regularly bully me because well i dont know why but please just ignore them if they post here i have them all on ignore so i cant see if they do post here.

G

Anyway back on topic i have 100+ plus 30mg codeine and will probs run out of heroin tommorow so i will be relying on them like i said above they still get me high and nicely high but i felt for the first time how bad a histamine reaction can be i guess my main most important question is can a histamine reaction be fatal and what fatal symptoms should i look out for?

yes the are pure codeie tabs nothing but codeine i take doses from 500mg up i used to do 3000mgs but since ive started using smack the codeine gives me a histamine reaction which it never has done before i tried 600mg the otherday and i thought i was gonna die i had to run to the chemist and beg them to sort me some antihistamines i pretended i had bad hayfever now i need to know is this effect permanent I NEVER EVER have had histamine reactions like this before ever even at doses around 3000mgs(yep thats not a typo) and just felt really good if i take antihistamines will they always work to stop the histamine thing or will i develop a tolerance and most importantly how bad can the histamine reaction get?

Also i would just like to give everyone a heads up and tell you if these trolls post here by the name of zoplicodone bandit, loginnotsecure and anyone who starts posting offtopic stuff just ignore them they are sados especially zoplicodone bandit since i pointed out he knows fuck all about history and anything thats important he hates me and him and his buddies regularly bully me because well i dont know why but please just ignore them if they post here i have them all on ignore so i cant see if they do post here.

Anyway back on topic i have 100+ plus 30mg codeine and will probs run out of heroin tommorow so i will be relying on them like i said above they still get me high and nicely high but i felt for the first time how bad a histamine reaction can be i guess my main most important question is can a histamine reaction be fatal and what fatal symptoms should i look out for?

Yeah it can be fatal, mostly be concerned about reactions that affect your breathing tho, a lot of the others are mild and easily treated with allergy pills.
Happens to me on meth occasionally, scares shit out of me.
I guess also be alert for abnormal swelling, knees, elbows etc.

But I’ve had some killer reactions and been ok.
You also arent the first heroin user I’ve heard of developing reactions to different opiates either, there’ll be others here with better knowledge than me no doubt

3000mg is insane and can easily kill, buy some anti histamine there cheap and you can get them behind the counter at any pharmacy

3000mg is insane and can easily kill, buy some anti histamine there cheap and you can get them behind the counter at any pharmacy

G

you're gonna scratch yourself to death. don't use 3k mg. ding dongdoodledoo but instead use up to 400mg per 8 hours. i wish you luck, you're gonna feel like youre sitting in a fireplace in a good kinda way, i don't really use codeine for anything other than pain but i mean, i don't know what i mean actually so i'll press post now. you can't escape wd altogether using codeine, thats impossible unlesss your use is very low and you don't slam..

Your body's reaction to something can change at a moments notice, especially when dealing with something in the realm of histamine. People can suddenly develop allergies to something that they were previously not allergic to. It happens all the time. Your days of being able to take insanely high doses of codeine may be over....

Do u get ur Codeine pills legally? If so can't u change to Dihydrocodeine? Its twice the strength and u could cut ur dose in half. Plus isn't there a ceiling effect with Codeine? I'm sure its 400mg daily.