• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Who else gets a deep bellyache and a massive feeling of dread when using heroin, methadone and weed and how do/did you deal with it

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I'm having the worst one yet it's like a panic attack because I feel so sure something bad is gonna happen it usually happens vwhen I'm over using and I guess having methadone heroin weed and beer throughout the day and now in the midst of smoking some ten ten heroin it's not to surprising but although nothing bad seems to happen even though I feel like it will, I can't help worry that this time something bad really is gonna happen and the list of bad things that could happen is high even though I don't think anything worse can happen than I've already experienced in the past such as homelessness suicidal thoughts being some of the lesser ones the really bad stuff I don't want to talk about

I guess what I'm really asking is how do other people deal with these horrible thoughts and feelings because I can't enjoy my buzz when I'm worried something's gonna happen...

Anyway I'm gonna put my gear down and probably save it until I wake up I will be happy if I manage to for now I'm gonna put some music on my headphones cus it's 5am here in the UK so can't have it loud make myself a coffee sit in the garden and smoke a fag wish I had some good ole ganja left though still 🙁

Last edited:
Mixing too much of different depressants tends to give me a dysphoric feeling of doom and "I'm overdoing it", along with nausea and a groggy kind of panic

What kind of bad thing do you mean? Like "I'm about to die" Or "I feel like my life is out of control and I'm heading down a bad path"?

The only feeling that heroin, methadone and weed gave me was sheer bliss, closely followed by sheer oblivion. Not sure what you mean @Ganjcat

Mixing too much of different depressants tends to give me a dysphoric feeling of doom and "I'm overdoing it", along with nausea and a groggy kind of panic

What kind of bad thing do you mean? Like "I'm about to die" Or "I feel like my life is out of control and I'm heading down a bad path"?
Well that's it it could be any of those things and trying to guess what bad thing could happen makes it worse to I have it today as well I don't think it's just the drugs idk maybe my instinct is trying to tell me something.. unfortunately I don't have a clue what I have ideas and theories I always do but what good are they I hate this feeling so much

Oh and it couldn't be a sign that I'm close to od could it? Because I'm sure I read somewhere that panic attacks mean your using to much but sometimes I'm hardly using at all and get it so..

I’m on MMT and I can’t wait to be off it. I’m down to 27mg from 125mg. The side effects were to much to deal with. I put on 80lbs, the word sex isn’t in my vocabulary anymore, the sweating, all of it has wore me down the last 4 years. I feel like a shell of my former self.

I’m on MMT and I can’t wait to be off it. I’m down to 27mg from 125mg. The side effects were to much to deal with. I put on 80lbs, the word sex isn’t in my vocabulary anymore, the sweating, all of it has wore me down the last 4 years. I feel like a shell of my former self.
I'm always bloody sweating I usually run out of dry spots on my arms to dry myself with so have to carry an old t-shirt with me

Hey guys just an update I have booked an appointment with my doctor about some of these issues because it's not just isolated incidents I have suffered from severe depression my whole life it runs in the family I think anyway my grandma says she had it at my age as well but they gave her some anti depressants I've never took antidepressants before and haven't heard very good things about them but if they work I'm up for it, I'll try literally anything at this point because I just can't go on like this it's really took a lot out of me